#61 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:10 PM

They don't look a like they have similar games.  They are both big guys that take up space, are good rebounders, can score in the low post but can't really step out and shoot jumpers, and they both shoot about 55% from the free throw line.   

I love how you just make $h!t up, I never once said he was great.  He is a good pickup.

You basically just described almost every center who has ever played basketball. No, not the soft pussy "stretch 4" guys like the dookies are used to recruiting, but guys who can go down and bang. Very, very insightful. Well done. 

Your "logic" is the same as a pro baseball team like the Cubs saying, "well...Evan Gaddis had 20 homeruns, 90 RBIS in the majors last year....and we have a propsect in high single A ball who put up similar numbers. Better call him up immediately and pencil him in as the catcher for tomorrows game against the Reds." 

I do think that he'll be so happy to GTFO of Rice that he will be more than willing to set screens all day every day. Something I highly doubt Okafor is going to be happy to do next year. We will see. 

#62 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,643 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:23 AM

You basically just described almost every center who has ever played basketball. No, not the soft pussy "stretch 4" guys like the dookies are used to recruiting, but guys who can go down and bang. Very, very insightful. Well done. 

Your "logic" is the same as a pro baseball team like the Cubs saying, "well...Evan Gaddis had 20 homeruns, 90 RBIS in the majors last year....and we have a propsect in high single A ball who put up similar numbers. Better call him up immediately and pencil him in as the catcher for tomorrows game against the Reds." 

I do think that he'll be so happy to GTFO of Rice that he will be more than willing to set screens all day every day. Something I highly doubt Okafor is going to be happy to do next year. We will see. 

Yeah I am sure any center can come in to a D1 school and average 11ppg and 9rpg.  

I think it's funny how people want to think Duke does't run an offense through their bigs.  Coach K tailors the offense around his strongest parts like in '02 it ran through Boozer, in '06 it ran through Williams, and in '13 it ran through Mase.  You have to have a capable big to run an offense through if that is the offense you want to run.  Okafor is the key to next years team and the offense will run through him just like it did with Mase his senior year.  

#63 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:11 PM

Yeah I am sure any center can come in to a D1 school and average 11ppg and 9rpg.  

I think it's funny how people want to think Duke does't run an offense through their bigs.  Coach K tailors the offense around his strongest parts like in '02 it ran through Boozer, in '06 it ran through Williams, and in '13 it ran through Mase.  You have to have a capable big to run an offense through if that is the offense you want to run.  Okafor is the key to next years team and the offense will run through him just like it did with Mase his senior year.  

They can when they play the schedule (and competition LOL) Rice played. 

And the #1 recruit in the country is the "key" to next years team? Wasn't big bad Jabari Parker and superstar transfer Rodney Hood the "key" to this years dookie team? 

mercer%20dance.gif

mercer%20dance.gif

mercer%20dance.gif

#64 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,643 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:17 PM

They can when they play the schedule (and competition LOL) Rice played. 

And the #1 recruit in the country is the "key" to next years team? Wasn't big bad Jabari Parker and superstar transfer Rodney Hood the "key" to this years dookie team? 

mercer%20dance.gif

mercer%20dance.gif

mercer%20dance.gif

He was the key and lived up to the hype the team was flawed though. Nobody stepped up at the 5 spot and they couldn't play defense.

#65 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

He was the key and lived up to the hype the team was flawed though. Nobody stepped up at the 5 spot and they couldn't play defense.

EXCUSES

#66 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,643 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

EXCUSES

Those are facts.  Damn you are trolling today, I guess your high school is out for spring break this week.

#67 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

Those are facts.  Damn you are trolling today, I guess your high school is out for spring break this week.

Hey man any updates on PJ Hairston? 

#68 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,643 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

Hey man any updates on PJ Hairston? 

I told you HEBEENGONE!

#69 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

I told you HEBEENGONE!

You gonna be sad when you get to watch him STROKE the three for the Hornets next year? Hopefully he takes Gerald Henderson's roster spot. 

go-white-boy_medium.gif

#70 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,643 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

You gonna be sad when you get to watch him STROKE the three for the Hornets next year? Hopefully he takes Gerald Henderson's roster spot. 

go-white-boy_medium.gif

Nope as long as he stays out of trouble and pays for his own rental cars I will gladly welcome him to the Hornets.

#71 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:19 PM

Nope as long as he stays out of trouble and pays for his own rental cars I will gladly welcome him to the Hornets.

go-white-boy_medium.gif

#72 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

Yo! I heard there's a center looking to transfer from Duquense - the dookies better get a visit set up with this guy before UTEP signs him. 

#73 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:11 AM

Mitch McGary to the NBA after facing 1 year ban

#74 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:53 PM

Yo! I heard there's a center looking to transfer from Duquense - the dookies better get a visit set up with this guy before UTEP signs him. 

Yeah, who needs that Okafor guy? :startle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com