• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

Sean Obi transferring from Rice to Duke!  Big man 6'9" 265 and averaged 11ppg and 9rpg as a freshman.  Pretty big get by Duke with Okafor likely being one and done.  

#42 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:00 AM

Sean Obi transferring from Rice to Duke!  Big man 6'9" 265 and averaged 11ppg and 9rpg as a freshman.  Pretty big get by Duke with Okafor likely being one and done.  

Wow, I didn't realize it was getting that bad in Durham. A Rice player?  It got my attention when I saw them put the full court press on Tarik Black last year. This dude is an absolute scrub and will be a non factor in 2 years when he finally sees the court. FACT. 

Also saw Suliamon is sniffing around the NBA! 

#43 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

Wow, I didn't realize it was getting that bad in Durham. A Rice player? It got my attention when I saw them put the full court press on Tarik Black last year. This dude is an absolute scrub and will be a non factor in 2 years when he finally sees the court. FACT.

Also saw Suliamon is sniffing around the NBA!

A scrub? He led conference USA in rebounding and was second in the nation in defensive rebounds. He also shot 60% from the floor. I am not claiming he is a dominate player but he is far from a scrub. Meeks averaged 7ppg and 6rpg while Obi averaged 11ppg and 9rpg.

Also I haven't heard anything about Suliamon and the NBA, is it the same source that said Cook was failing and getting kicked off the team?

#44 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

A scrub? He led conference USA in rebounding and was second in the nation in defensive rebounds. He also shot 60% from the floor. I am not claiming he is a dominate player but he is far from a scrub. Meeks averaged 7ppg and 6rpg while Obi averaged 11ppg and 9rpg.

Also I haven't heard anything about Sulimon and the NBA, is it the same source that said Cook was failing and getting kicked off the team?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why stop at Rice? I'm sure Mike could have his way with any of the other 2 star players looking to get the hell out of a piss poor program like UTEP, Middle Tenn, or Johnson C. Smith! 

#45 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:23 AM

Is shooting 60% from the floor in CUSA the same as saying you have the fastest kid in a wheelchair at the special olympics? 

#46 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

I just looked at his stats and was really taken back when I saw he had 26 points against Texas A&M. Then I noticed the "CC" next to the name. Sneaky, sneaky ESPN statisticians. 

#47 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:29 AM

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why stop at Rice? I'm sure Mike could have his way with any of the other 2 star players looking to get the hell out of a piss poor program like UTEP, Middle Tenn, or Johnson C. Smith!

I know K has not had any success with transfers from smaller none basketball schools. Curry first team all ACC, McLeod first team all ACC, Jones first team all ACC, and Hood second team all ACC.

#48 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:32 AM

Those damn blue chip bigs just want the damn ball too much and don't want to set screens all game for 3 point chuckers. I bet Mike was very excited to get a marginal, 2 star scrub. Finally a big man happy to set screens all game. This kid would probably have taken a scholarship to be a janitor if that meant he could leave Rice. 

I bet Mike did a dance.

Dance?

mercer-dancing.gif

#49 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

I know K has not had any success with transfers from smaller none basketball schools. Curry first team all ACC, McLeod first team all ACC, Jones first team all ACC, and Hood second team all ACC.

McLeod? NEVER HEARD OF HIM

Jones? WHO

Curry? D LEAGUE

Hood?

mercer-dancing.gif

#50 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:38 AM

Those damn blue chip bigs just want the damn ball too much and don't want to set screens all game for 3 point chuckers. I bet Mike was very excited to get a marginal, 2 star scrub. Finally a big man happy to set screens all game. This kid would probably have taken a scholarship to be a janitor if that meant he could leave Rice.

I bet Mike did a dance.

Dance?

mercer-dancing.gif

Well he had offers for Duke and Michigan so that's a little above being a janitor. We just have a problem landing those 5 star bigs (Brand, Williams, Mase, and Okafor).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users