Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Williams (TB) most likely to get cut according to NFL.com

104 posts in this topic

Posted

After he was in an altercation with his brother and stabbed. TB is trying to trade him, but have received little to no interest. I think Williams has a lot of upside. Don't think it would happen, but could be a backup plan if we don't land Kenny Britt. Besides we already have underwood the next two years.

1 person likes this

Posted

so can i just say NO now? Im mean he just got freaking stabbed in the leg...

Posted

so can i just say NO now? Im mean he just got freaking stabbed in the leg...

In the article they stated in was nothing serious and recieved 3 stitches. Also said he could play today if needed.

Posted

If the wound wasn't bad then why not try to sign him? He is better than 90% of the free agents available. He could easily be our #1 WR right now.

2 people like this

Posted

He is to much of a cut-up

4 people like this

Posted

Yes let's just turn into Tampa, because they were so productive. I swear man, we sign nothing but fuging castoffs and rejects.

1 person likes this

Posted

i think he's worth a knife pun

2 people like this

Posted

If the wound wasn't bad then why not try to sign him? He is better than 90% of the free agents available. He could easily be our #1 WR right now.

I agree, he is young and talented. Has good size and the last time I checked we don't have a lot of options. If any of you think we won't take a look your crazy. We have interest in Kenny Britt, so obviously we don't care about off the field issues.

Williams>Britt

Posted

Not to pour salt on the wound, but I don't know if we want a character like him in the locker room.

4 people like this