Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Williams (TB) most likely to get cut according to NFL.com

104 posts in this topic

Posted

As long as I thought the locker room was strong enough to corral him I might try and send a 7th for him. The good news is that we have a lot of young talent. The bad news is we might not have enough veterans to handle a troublemaker.

I must not be aware of everything in his past. He seems like the victim in the stabbing and I know about the hotel room.

Am I missing something?

Posted

Was funny the first 100 or so times in this thread...not so much anymore

That was the point of the post.  That is why I did it 5 times.  Keep up old man.

Posted

I'm sure there's a knife to chainsaw michael j. fox joke somewhere in here

Posted

Mike Williams is a beast when on the field. Wouldn't mind him.

Posted

Cut it out everyone. :-/ I don't think he will cut it here. I don't think he is cut out for the NFL. His cuts are not very sharp. He has trouble edging out the defenders.

Was funny the first 100 or so times in this thread...not so much anymore

I apologize for calling you old, just joking around.  It is hard to type sarcasm.  Picture Happy Gilmore when Happy tells Shooter in the bar that he might go lay by the bay and eat some hay in reply to Shooter saying your are gonna pay watch what you say.  That is pretty much what I was going for.

Posted

As long as I thought the locker room was strong enough to corral him I might try and send a 7th for him. The good news is that we have a lot of young talent. The bad news is we might not have enough veterans to handle a troublemaker.

I disagree with the troublemaker label here....and would rather chalk it up to maturity issues. He's been in the news for partying in his affluent neighborhood with his neighbors calling the cops in his parties. His DUI charge was dropped bc it was suspicion and the urinalysis came back negative. He was stabbed by his brother but nothing like Burress/Ray Lewis/Kenny Britt kind of weapon issue...just crazy family. I'm not saying he might not have an ego or have entitlement issues bc he's an athlete, but IMO, I would def toss a 6th or 7th rounder out there to not have to outbid people for a 26 year old very talented WR.

1 person likes this

Posted

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL  10m

Filed to ESPN: #Bills trade a sixth-round pick to #Buccaneers in exchange for WR Mike Williams, according to a league source.

Posted

You guys are nothing but a bunch of cut ups

Posted

Damn, a 6th rounder probably would have had to be a 5th rounder for us considering where we pick and in their division. Steal for the Bills, IMO

Posted

We should have made that move

Posted

Doubt we would have been in the get go to get him since we are in the same division

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

When will it be obvious to you all that we are not going to pick up any WR FAs that have been or have the potential to be a threat?