The double dip

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#51 FoxBalld

FoxBalld

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

he was right and your question is totally bogus. 

No he's not. I've fuging played receiver for over eight years. I've watched football extensively for over thirty. That's a fuging myth that likes to be repeated by the run first, defense wins championships, trite bullshit crowd but it's clearly not true. The Seahawks had a poo passblocking line last season, and did well. We had a pretty damn good line last season and the production wasn't there because we didn't have a good receiving corps, and a offensive coordinator in name only.

#52 MedellinHeel

MedellinHeel

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

No he's not. I've fuging played receiver for over eight years. I've watched football extensively for over thirty. That's a fuging myth that likes to be repeated by the run first, defense wins championships, trite bullshit crowd but it's clearly not true. The Seahawks had a poo passblocking line last season, and did well. We had a pretty damn good line last season and the production wasn't there because we didn't have a good receiving corps, and a offensive coordinator in name only.

Strong logic with this one. 

Believes it is not easier to get separation in 6 seconds as compared to 3. 

Lmao

#53 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

Anyone who thinks that our line last year was anywhere fuging close to "pretty damn good" is either a complete football imbecile or blind.

Also, your highschool football experience doesn't mean poo to anyone but yourself. 90% of this board played football at some level, with many playing at a collegiate level. You throwing around your fuging middle school receiving resume like it matters in the slightest, is laughable at best and completely fuging pathetic at worst.

#54 FoxBalld

FoxBalld

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Anyone who thinks that our line last year was anywhere fuging close to "pretty damn good" is either a complete football imbecile or blind.

Also, your highschool football experience doesn't mean poo to anyone but yourself. 90% of this board played football at some level, with many playing at a collegiate level. You throwing around your fuging middle school receiving resume like it matters in the slightest, is laughable at best and completely fuging pathetic at worst.

Again, another moron coming out to try and throw opinions around as facts. Loot at the statistics of our line compared to the NFL last year. The only weak link was right tackle, and later right guard. It wasn't as bad as many on here believe.

Also, my experience in actually playing a position in football and commenting on the stupidity that's floated on this board as fact is definitely valid. If you're too fuging stupid to understand why then maybe you shouldn't comment on football you dimwitted fug.

#55 FoxBalld

FoxBalld

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:37 PM

Strong logic with this one. 

Believes it is not easier to get separation in 6 seconds as compared to 3. 

Lmao

You have no idea what you're talking about again. You're litterally just stating the same bullshit over and over. You don't create separation by having an entire route tree blanketed by defensive backfield.

#56 MedellinHeel

MedellinHeel

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

You have no idea what you're talking about again. You're litterally just stating the same bullshit over and over. You don't create separation by having an entire route tree blanketed by defensive backfield.

Yea I have no idea.

Its not easier to get separation in 6 seconds compared to 3. 

Is this real life? lol 

Strong logic sir. 

#57 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationEasley, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:02 PM

well I agree about the OC  but the line was not good. wow 30 years watching football , you are very young sonny.  the question was bogus because the poster was correct in what he said. if  he played receiver or not doesn't change that.you are saying that a good OL doesn't allow WR's get open and that it is not easier to beat your man when you have 6 seconds instead of 3.That is what the poster said. now you have turned that into a run first  defense wins championships issue.well D does win Championships but that is not the subject at hand.

Still have to give this one to the other guy.

#58 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationEasley, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

my rule of thumb is when they start throwing out their resume  I start throwing out most of what they say.same with personal attacks. I may continue to post with them but from then on you really can't take them seriously.

#59 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationEasley, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

he is stating it over and over because that is his point and it is correct and it has nothing to do with an entire route tree it has to do with elapsed time.

#60 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

Wow this FoxBalld guy isn't even trying to hide his troll attempts. Wonder how long he will last here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users