Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

This is pathetic

707 posts in this topic

Probably not since LDOC was yesterday. They were both in class yesterday.

Yeah right!

Are you aware of the the email Bethel sent to Folt where he said "many student athletes who were specially admitted whose academic preparedness is so low they can't succeed here."?

Do you know that he has not seen MW's data or underlying test given to the 183 athletes?  But he somehow knows she can't be right, come on.  I mean damn he sounds like a lot of you unc guys on here, "we haven't seen her data or her tests but unc would never let in students who weren't at the appropriate reading levels, I know unc had over 200 paper classes and over 500 grade changes but that's where we draw the line."

The way I read this is MW and Bethel came up with the same conclusion, that a lot of these athletes are no where near able to succeed at a university level.  Then he has a meeting where he is set "straight" by administration and he changed his tune.  You buy this?

http://nypost.com/2014/01/31/unc-should-work-with-whistle-blowing-professor-amid-scandal/

no he wasn't set straight, he is sensible enough to know that MW offering bogus conclusions. Her buddy Jay Smith pretty much admitted this but said it was just to get the attention which is more bogus hogwash. it's over now.

So the school doesn't listen to MW and demote her but they listen to this guy and fix this "admissions" problem? Burying your head in the sand again.

Similar to people like you who are willing to give MW the Nobel Peace Prize and put her in the ABCer hall of fame, but immediately dismiss any claim from UNC and their administration when they deny her allegations and provide scientific data to reaffirm their assertions.

Do you see how irresponsible and irrational your logic is?

#dookielogic #immahangupandlissen

CNN never saw MW's data either.

Dennis Dodd didn't either as he is still touting the rosa Parks paper as getting an A-.I am sure it was just a misunderstanding from the start.will the jury please disregard the last statement.

Similar to people like you who are willing to give MW the Nobel Peace Prize and put her in the ABCer hall of fame, but immediately dismiss any claim from UNC and their administration when they deny her allegations and provide scientific data to reaffirm their assertions.

Bigkittycat has his alerts set for UNC... what a freaking fan.

Yeah right!

I know since you are a unc fan it's hard to believe that athletes attend real classes but they have to at Duke.

I am not trying to give MW any kind of prize I just tend to believe someone who has not been proven a liar over an administration that has continually lied and cheated in the past.  I will keep saying it, if unc has nothing to hide why not give all of MW's research to the independent panel?  So believing someone who hasn't lied over someone who has continually lied in the past is irrational or illogical?  Sorry but anybody who is not a baby blue fan can see unc is in coverup mode again, just like when the report about the fake classes came out.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/27/sports/reporter-digging-into-scandal-hits-a-universitys-raw-nerve.html?_r=1

I am not trying to give MW any kind of prize I just tend to believe someone who has not been proven a liar over an administration that has continually lied and cheated in the past.  I will keep saying it, if unc has nothing to hide why not give all of MW's research to the independent panel?  So believing someone who hasn't lied over someone who has continually lied in the past is irrational or illogical?  Sorry but anybody who is not a baby blue fan can see unc is in coverup mode again, just like when the report about the fake classes came out.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/27/sports/reporter-digging-into-scandal-hits-a-universitys-raw-nerve.html?_r=1

they are at a dead end.

Who?

you don't read you own sources?

you don't read you own sources?

Of course I do I just don't know who you are referring to is at a dead end. Why do you have such a hard time explaining yourself? You can never just answer the question so we have to do this back and forth BS, just answer the question so we can move forward with the discussion.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4