Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

This is pathetic

707 posts in this topic

So you're tripping on LSD and doing meth... That explains everything!

What does this even mean?  

You heels fans are all the same, show me. Link me to the article where it says this, I back up everything I say on here so you can see it for yourself and know I am not just making $h!t up.

What exactly was her misconduct?

So she failed to help college kids who couldn't read above a 9th grade level fail? Really? Seems to me she did her job as best she could.

It's far from over my friend, when Tarnished Heels comes out it could open up a whole new can of worms.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/04/11/3776174/psychologist-who-collaborated.html

No you really don't backup anything, you post the same damn link from CNN. And from that article you base all your biased opinions. I've posted links but you won't read those or maybe you can't because MW is your tutor.

Nobody takes the N&O seriously dude, didn't they demand phone records from Butch Davis and file a motion to have them released? How's that case coming along?

No you really don't backup anything, you post the same damn link from CNN. And from that article you base all your biased opinions. I've posted links but you won't read those or maybe you can't because MW is your tutor.

Nobody takes the N&O seriously dude, didn't they demand phone records from Butch Davis and file a motion to have them released? How's that case coming along?

I've posted links to both Bloomberg articles, CNN, the News and Observer, and even the damn Daily Tarheel you are the one that I have to keep posting the CNN article for. How many times have you asked for that? Didn't you link to some blog? Come on son, the N&O is at least a reputable source.

Didn't Butch Davis get fired?

You haven't seen it reported because you don't read entire articles, just what you wanna see.

Yes a psychologist that was fired for misconduct. MW presents these findings as her own analysis based on her data. Bottom line is that all these students had acceptable SAT scores and took SATA tests to identify freshmen with potential learning disabilities associated to ADHD.

If she's not qualified to teach a class or licsened to treat such disorders, then her analysis can't be taken serious. As far as helping students to read and write, according to her own data she failed at that also.

It's over... Case closed!

She's pretty much toast now she can't stall much longer.If there is more everyone wants to see it now. she is going into martyr mode now and that is where she will stay.

I've posted links to both Bloomberg articles, CNN, the News and Observer, and even the damn Daily Tarheel you are the one that I have to keep posting the CNN article for. How many times have you asked for that? Didn't you link to some blog? Come on son, the N&O is at least a reputable source.

Didn't Butch Davis get fired?

He didn't get fired for this , he got fired because a gutless wonder was embarrassed.the CNN article about MW says her conclusions were based on SATA data.

What does this even mean?  

we know it's not true because there is no LSD anymore it is all PCP now. Maybe that's what he meant.

There was nothing in the BD phone records , at least not what they said would be there.He did not get fired for phone records.

She's pretty much toast now she can't stall much longer.If there is more everyone wants to see it now. she is going into martyr mode now and that is where she will stay.

He didn't get fired for this , he got fired because a gutless was embarrassed.the CNN article about MW says her conclusions were based on SATA data.

we know it's not true because there is no LSD anymore it is all PCP now. Maybe that's what he meant.

There was nothing in the BD phone records , at least not what they said would be there.He did not get fired for phone records.

You added absolutely nothing with these 4 posts.  I don't even know what you were trying to say in the underlined text.

You added absolutely nothing with these 4 posts.  I don't even know what you were trying to say in the underlined text.

I fixed it.

the other posts are quite self explanatory to a thinking person.

"I live a pretty great life and don't have to wait on a tax return to take a trip or take two bags of ice when I only pay for one."

LSD is bad... But stealing meth can get you in deep poo!