• Please log in to reply
706 replies to this topic

#16 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

It's pathetic that the person who wrote this paper made it out of the second grade, it's pathetic he was given a chance to attend one of the finest public institutions in America based soley on his athletic ability. It's pathetic that the NCAA makes a billion dollars annually from television contracts but we still watch. It's pathetic that most universities lower entrance standards for athletes playing basketball or football to receive full ride scholarships as a cash cow. It's pathetic that we as Americans, place sports above education and as we feed the beast, all the while pointing the finger at the other guy, yet his sins are the same as yours. There's not a athlete enrolled at UNC that wasn't recruited by another university, it's a major problem across the country.

#17 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,130 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

I'm okay with having lower standards for athletes since it's legitimately harder juggling both. I'm not okay with pushing athletes toward fake classes where this garbage nets you an A- overall.

#18 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,585 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

There is nothing to learn in any sort of African American or Women's studies classes anyway.

I'm talking about this individual's literacy skills, not about the schools academic fraud.

#19 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,178 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

While you're researching fouling on the last possession of a tied basketball game, you may want to take the 5 seconds to Google this as well.

I don't research fouling it is a call to make not a stat ot research. 5 seconds to google what exactly?

#20 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,148 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:57 PM

UNC was always tougher to get in than it was to stay in

#21 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,178 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

This is 100 percent true from the woman that used to work there.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1737861

Protip: I don't post things that aren't legit. Not my job to convince you either. It took ten seconds to google a news source to someone else's liking when they could've done the same thing AND not look like a moron in the process.

actually in doing a little research this is not 100% true. This was not a term paper, this was not from  a phony class.This paper did not get an A- for a grade. there is still question about it being real work at all but it still may be it just has not been authenticated.

#22 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

I love how this dude was whining about linking to a messageboard but in his "debunking" provides no supporting evidence other than "NUH-UH!" and expects and that shitt to fly

#23 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

I wish I had the thread pulled up on the debate on whether or not college players should be paid.

this guy probably whined in that thread that athletes get a free education

#24 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,304 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:10 AM

Would only take 5 seconds

#25 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,178 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

I love how this dude was whining about linking to a messageboard but in his "debunking" provides no supporting evidence other than "NUH-UH!" and expects and that shitt to fly

i didn't whine I just said i didn't believe it and come to find out it is not true so again I was right.

#26 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,178 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

I wish I had the thread pulled up on the debate on whether or not college players should be paid.

this guy probably whined in that thread that athletes get a free education

I wish you did too. I also wish you would not post false information as if it were true then get all defensive because you cannot admit that it is a lie and you passed it along.instead of worrying about me you may need to aquire some better research habits .It was a lie an out and out lie.

#27 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,936 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:03 PM

All I'm going to say is that these kids were cheated long before they got to college.

It's not the universities fault that these kids aren't smart, it's the universities fault for accepting kids that aren't smart into their school.

Umm... it's not their "smarts" that got them accepted. It was their athletic ability.

#28 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,936 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

actually in doing a little research this is not 100% true. This was not a term paper, this was not from  a phony class.This paper did not get an A- for a grade. there is still question about it being real work at all but it still may be it just has not been authenticated.

I wish you did too. I also wish you would not post false information as if it were true then get all defensive because you cannot admit that it is a lie and you passed it along.instead of worrying about me you may need to aquire some better research habits .It was a lie an out and out lie.

So, you're claiming "there is still question about it being real work" and "it may be it just has not been authenticated."

Then you say, "...it is a lie..." and "it was a lie an out and out lie."

How did you get from questionable and may not be authenticated to it being an out and out lie in just a few minutes? Care to clue us in or is it just the UNC homerism in you?

#29 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

He just straight up thinks repeating himself will convince someone. Like who in the fuging world would fall for that? The dumbest person I have seen post here in a good while.

Oh well I'm bored....

#30 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,178 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

So, you're claiming "there is still question about it being real work" and "it may be it just has not been authenticated."

Then you say, "...it is a lie..." and "it was a lie an out and out lie."

How did you get from questionable and may not be authenticated to it being an out and out lie in just a few minutes? Care to clue us in or is it just the UNC homerism in you?

it is not a final AFAM paper, the paper did not get an A-,and yet it was presented as such. That is what we call a lie.it was not a paper from a phony AFAM class which is a lie. Yes I would say it qualifies as a lie.As presented this paper is a lie. It is false and misleading. That is a lie. just because a lie contains an element of truth doesn't make it not a lie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com