Photo
- - - - -

This is pathetic

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
706 replies to this topic

#25 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

I love how this dude was whining about linking to a messageboard but in his "debunking" provides no supporting evidence other than "NUH-UH!" and expects and that shitt to fly

i didn't whine I just said i didn't believe it and come to find out it is not true so again I was right.

#26 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

I wish I had the thread pulled up on the debate on whether or not college players should be paid.

this guy probably whined in that thread that athletes get a free education

I wish you did too. I also wish you would not post false information as if it were true then get all defensive because you cannot admit that it is a lie and you passed it along.instead of worrying about me you may need to aquire some better research habits .It was a lie an out and out lie.

#27 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:03 PM

All I'm going to say is that these kids were cheated long before they got to college.

It's not the universities fault that these kids aren't smart, it's the universities fault for accepting kids that aren't smart into their school.

Umm... it's not their "smarts" that got them accepted. It was their athletic ability.

#28 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

actually in doing a little research this is not 100% true. This was not a term paper, this was not from  a phony class.This paper did not get an A- for a grade. there is still question about it being real work at all but it still may be it just has not been authenticated.

I wish you did too. I also wish you would not post false information as if it were true then get all defensive because you cannot admit that it is a lie and you passed it along.instead of worrying about me you may need to aquire some better research habits .It was a lie an out and out lie.

So, you're claiming "there is still question about it being real work" and "it may be it just has not been authenticated."

Then you say, "...it is a lie..." and "it was a lie an out and out lie."

How did you get from questionable and may not be authenticated to it being an out and out lie in just a few minutes? Care to clue us in or is it just the UNC homerism in you?

#29 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

He just straight up thinks repeating himself will convince someone. Like who in the fuging world would fall for that? The dumbest person I have seen post here in a good while.

Oh well I'm bored....

#30 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

So, you're claiming "there is still question about it being real work" and "it may be it just has not been authenticated."

Then you say, "...it is a lie..." and "it was a lie an out and out lie."

How did you get from questionable and may not be authenticated to it being an out and out lie in just a few minutes? Care to clue us in or is it just the UNC homerism in you?

it is not a final AFAM paper, the paper did not get an A-,and yet it was presented as such. That is what we call a lie.it was not a paper from a phony AFAM class which is a lie. Yes I would say it qualifies as a lie.As presented this paper is a lie. It is false and misleading. That is a lie. just because a lie contains an element of truth doesn't make it not a lie.

#31 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

it is not a final AFAM paper, the paper did not get an A-,and yet it was presented as such. That is what we call a lie.it was not a paper from a phony AFAM class which is a lie. Yes I would say it qualifies as a lie.As presented this paper is a lie. It is false and misleading. That is a lie. just because a lie contains an element of truth doesn't make it not a lie.

So, your first statement about it being questionable and possibly not being authenticated is a lie, then?

You are unequivocally stating this is no longer questionable? You are stating it has been authenticated?

#32 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Umm... it's not their "smarts" that got them accepted. It was their athletic ability.

That's exactly what I implied.

Clearly most of you in this thread are concerned with UNC getting an upper hand on athletics then actually caring about these kids getting an education.

#33 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

Clearly most of you in this thread are concerned with UNC getting an upper hand on athletics then actually caring about these kids getting an education.

No, it's just that I'm not naive enough to believe the athletes are there for any other reason than to make money for the school.

If any of them happen to go out and take advantage of their opportunity to receive a quality education while attending school on an athletic scholarship, I applaud the individual.

#34 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

No, it's just that I'm not naive enough to believe the athletes are there for any other reason than to make money for the school.

If any of them happen to go out and take advantage of their opportunity to receive a quality education while attending school on an athletic scholarship, I applaud the individual.

only mens basketball and college football players make the university money. a lot of basketball programs don't even turn a profit.  Basically football players fund college athletics.

#35 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:50 PM

I am being completely sincere, all jokes aside.. I want not just UNC, but every school to offer a proper education to everyone they take in.

#36 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

only mens basketball and college football players make the university money. a lot of basketball programs don't even turn a profit.  Basically football players fund college athletics.

While you state a fairly well known fact, athletic scholarships are still awarded to nearly every sport offered by the school, regardless of that sport's profitability. And while the vast majority of collegiate sports don't bring in money, they do come with a certain notoriety.

College hockey means nothing to anyone in the south, but don't you think perennial powerhouses such as North Dakota, Minnesota and a couple of others actually profit from a lengthy history of success?