Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobs vs Magic

70 posts in this topic

Posted

We had this game won... How do you not call that BS screen

Posted

The Wizards won as well... They're back up by 2.5 games...

Posted

Kemba is 8/25

Ridnour is 1/5

CDR is 1/4

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I blame Kemba, you can't take 24 shots when your only shooting 30% from the field.

Posted

When McBob is your leading scorer- you won't win the game. You just won't

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

I blame Kemba, you can't take 24 shots when your only shooting 30% from the field.

No one else is moving... Kemba is ending up with the ball with 10 seconds left; he has no choice.

Posted

F*ck this...

We shot better from the field (not saying much)... Had less turnovers (by 7), more steals, more blocks, more assists etc...

They won because they were +8 in the foul column and shot 21 more free throws than us... No excuse for a team shooting 21 more free throws than you.

1 person likes this

Posted

This Kyle O'Quinn guy slapped a ball out of zellers hands while he tried to pass it to a ref. Threw a towel on a camera as the camera man was trying to get a bench shot and to top it off he flops harder than lebron.

Posted

With our loss and the Wizards win, the Wizards HAVE to lose to the Hawks this weekend or else you can go ahead and plan on playing Miami in the first round.

Posted

Serious question: Why have the refs been so absolutely awful against us this year? I kind of understand Brooklyn, but Orlando?

1 person likes this

Posted

This Kyle O'Quinn guy slapped a ball out of zellers hands while he tried to pass it to a ref. Threw a towel on a camera as the camera man was trying to get a bench shot and to top it off he flops harder than lebron.

He also refused to give the ball to the ref on one occasion.

Posted

He also refused to give the ball to the ref on one occasion.

I was shocked he didn't get a tech for slapping the ball, I was in disbelief he didn't get a flop at the end of the game. You could literally see O'Quinn bend his knees and launch himself backwards.