Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobs vs Magic

70 posts in this topic

Posted

lol, this D-league player called Craig Smith saw my twitter rant and followed me to tell me how we got screwed.

2 people like this

Posted

lol, this D-league player called Craig Smith saw my twitter rant and followed me to tell me how we got screwed.

The guy that played for BC?

Also what a horrible loss, we should have never been put in that position. As a coach with a three point lead I foul before the shot everytime.

Posted

The guy that played for BC?

Also what a horrible loss, we should have never been put in that position. As a coach with a three point lead I foul before the shot everytime.

Yeah, he started following me and we have been talking basketball, seems like a really cool guy.

And hate or love the call clifford made Hendo fuged up the plan.

1 person likes this

Posted

What the hell was that tonight? So much for that solid defense, Orlando's scrubs were torching us. Fug its the games like this that piss you off with a golden opportunity to overtake Washington. Dammit not feeding Al in OT.

1 person likes this

Posted

What a badly officiated game. That last shot was a oblivious moving screen by Vuliceh. He extended his forearms to push Hendo away from Afalio.

Posted

Kemba is not the answer. He will never win more than about 40 games in a season. He shoots bad shots and gets torched on D.

Oh and the Bobs kindof got fugked by the refs last night.

Posted

Depressing, I'm glad I fell asleep during halftime, lol.

Posted

Kemba is not the answer. He will never win more than about 40 games in a season. He shoots bad shots and gets torched on D.

Oh and the Bobs kindof got fugked by the refs last night.

Yeah ok.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, he started following me and we have been talking basketball, seems like a really cool guy.

And hate or love the call clifford made Hendo fuged up the plan.

Clifford called it. Aflalo is taking the shot. Why in the fug do you go under that screen and why was there no help? Foul or give up two. Hendo you dumb fug.

Posted

Depressing, I'm glad I fell asleep during halftime, lol.

Such a collapse.