Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Impact of Jackson on Panthers draft

47 posts in this topic

Posted

In all seriousness though Montsta, I don't hate him. I'm just extremely frustrated and disappointed in what has gone on thus far in the offseason.

Posted

In all seriousness though Montsta, I don't hate him. I'm just extremely frustrated and disappointed in what has gone on thus far in the offseason.

I still less than three you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes. I some am not digging the guy on roller skates being overwhelmed on the right side being a LT

Of course talking heads and NFL GMs and coaches talk this time of year.

As Zod astutely point out, a good portion of our run yardage came form Cam

If Zod saw it, Gettleman did too.

Posted

On the bright side if the Jets pick him up I doubt they go receiver at 18.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Please Proudiddy for the sake of your online family and those of us that enjoy your message board company, let the Gettlehate go.

Proudiddy says silly things sometimes, usually out of emotion, but I really don't think he hates the guy. I am a Gettleman supporter, I haven't agreed with him about everything, but I like him. Quite frankly this "us against them" mentality about him lately is getting tiring.

4 people like this

Posted

I disagree. I think that they will go defense. But hey, what do I know?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

But the Eagles were 28th in time of possession and won their division.

They're not in the NFC West man. Their division's almost as bad as the AFC North.

AND they had a cake schedule as a result of their bad record the year before

Posted

They're not in the NFC West man. Their division's almost as bad as the AFC North.

AND they had a cake schedule as a result of their bad record the year before

i was wrong they were last not 28th.  They averaged 27 points a game, 33 when Foles played the whole game.  Why does it matter how long they hold onto the ball again?

Posted

i can see them going defense, but i know chip will be slobbering if Cooks or Beckham are still on the board when their pick comes up. no way he passes on one of those guys.

Posted

I've never seen Proudiddy this frustrated over things he can't control. lol. Relax bro.

Posted

i was wrong they were last not 28th.  They averaged 27 points a game, 33 when Foles played the whole game.  Why does it matter how long they hold onto the ball again?

Do you have any idea what the elite teams' philosophy has been through the history of the NFL? Run the ball, control the clock, and keep the other team's offense off the field. Helps to have a great/elite defense. If the Eagles had their offense on the field MORE, then the other team's offense would be on the field less and it wouldn't even matter much that their defense sucks. How do you think we did so well against teams with QBs like Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, and Tom Brady? We kept them off the field.

Do you also happen to remember the Chargers beating the Broncos late in the season??? If you watched that game you would remember barely ever seeing Peyton Manning because they kept him off the field. They have a good offense and a bad defense and won that game through clock control. They made the playoffs doing that same thing, by controlling the clock every game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Chip is a fool

1 person likes this