Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fug YOU PIZZA HUT! fug YOU!

130 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

also food lions bakery makes good wing zings. inexpensive.  I usually get these for panther games

Posted · Report post

I wonder if anyone has pooped in a pizza hut.

Checking in. Affirmative.
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

i fuging love pizza hut. however i would never consider buying wings there. pizza for pizza, wings for wings. and all god's people said AMEN

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, ordering wings at Pizza Hut is asking for trouble. Even for the pizza they are near the bottom of my list.

Posted · Report post

I'd eat em
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I know this sounds so white-trashy, but a few years ago, I LOVED wal-mart deli's hot wings. That sauce was just banging. But, then one time I got some that had been left under the lamp too long and I never wanted them again. They were dirt cheap for a pound too.

Wal-mart does have pretty good wings. They aren't wing-place good but they are better (and cheaper) than fast food wings.

But it's true you have to ask how long they hve been under the lamp. If they are there too long they get tough and gross. Their Jalapeno poppers are also pretty good.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So wings from Jet's are good? Was gonna try them eventually.

Posted · Report post

I actually like Pizza Hut's wings.

confession_bear.jpg

Posted · Report post

i fuging love pizza hut. however i would never consider buying wings there. pizza for pizza, wings for wings. and all god's people said AMEN

I like Pizza Hut's new large, hand tossed Pizza Supreme. It is much better than the old one and currently only costs $ 10.00. I am not a wings person so naturally I've never eaten any there.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I used to work at pizza hut. Try the traditional bone in, not that breaded wing street crap. Get them cooked twice. I like to toss mine in hot sauce, BBQ and jalapeño juice and dip them in Bleu cheese. Yeah I'm weird.

Posted · Report post

So... Where are the great wings places in Charlotte?

Posted · Report post

So the food you ordered from a national franchise didn't look just like their marketing photos?

Wow, where's the justice? This has to be the first time that's ever happened.
1 person likes this