129 replies to this topic

#16 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

Yes, but Pizza Hut chicken nuggets are not.

Though they look like it. I didn't order boneless. 

This was just straight up false advertising. 

#17 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

Something is up with pizza huts food. It just doesn't taste the same. Not sure it's a new recipe or having to do with that wing street add on but yeah I feel your pain. They are terrible

#18 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,976 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:31 PM

I know this sounds so white-trashy, but a few years ago, I LOVED wal-mart deli's hot wings. That sauce was just banging. But, then one time I got some that had been left under the lamp too long and I never wanted them again. They were dirt cheap for a pound too.

#19 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,976 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

Something is up with pizza huts food. It just doesn't taste the same. Not sure it's a new recipe or having to do with that wing street add on but yeah I feel your pain. They are terrible

I had loved Pizza Hut gdowing up, but when I was still in Chapel Hill, our only PH near campus consistently brought undercooked/doughy pizza... absolutely disgusting. And it did seem like the very few times I ever ate something that was fully cooked there, that it did taste different than it used to.

Now, I try to avoid pizza mostly, but if I get it, it's one of three places - Whole Foods (it is amazing!), Papa Johns, or Little Caesars.

#20 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

Dude its Pizza Hut....

#21 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

I know this sounds so white-trashy, but a few years ago, I LOVED wal-mart deli's hot wings. That sauce was just banging. But, then one time I got some that had been left under the lamp too long and I never wanted them again. They were dirt cheap for a pound too.

Don't be ashamed, Walmart deli has some sneaky good food, depending on which one you go to.

#22 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,760 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

I haven't eaten Pizza Hut in years... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears!!!!! I've been strictly Dominos. But I'm sitting here all drugged up on cold and allergy meds watching NFL Network all day and that damn wing commercial looked too good to pass up. 

#23 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,515 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

Yup. Sounds trashy.

#24 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,756 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

Did you eat them with ranch?

Ffs

#25 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,650 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

also food lions bakery makes good wing zings. inexpensive.  I usually get these for panther games

#26 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,906 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:54 PM

I wonder if anyone has pooped in a pizza hut.

Checking in. Affirmative.

#27 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,719 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

i fuging love pizza hut. however i would never consider buying wings there. pizza for pizza, wings for wings. and all god's people said AMEN

#28 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:59 PM

Yeah, ordering wings at Pizza Hut is asking for trouble. Even for the pizza they are near the bottom of my list.

#29 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,334 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

I'd eat em

#30 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

Wal-mart does have pretty good wings. They aren't wing-place good but they are better (and cheaper) than fast food wings.

But it's true you have to ask how long they hve been under the lamp. If they are there too long they get tough and gross. Their Jalapeno poppers are also pretty good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com