Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

WR Matt Hazel has a visit with the Panthers

17 posts in this topic

The more the merrier. I hope they use all 30 invites.

2 people like this

I thought the answer was on the roster?

I've seen him play every year (except his freshmen year) and the kid can play.

He lit up Walt Aikens to the tune of 9 receptions for 147 yards and 2 TD's.

1 person likes this

Speaking of coastal carolina players, I hope Norman is out of Riveras dog house by now. He's got serious potential if he wants it.

1 person likes this

Speaking of coastal carolina players, I hope Norman is out of Riveras dog house by now. He's got serious potential if he wants it.

This should be his make or break year.

7119430.jpeg

TOLBERTFREEZE(2).JPG?w=204&h=153&aspect=

Mike T!

1 person likes this

If only he could play during the season like he did last preseason when he was preseason defensive player of the preseason. He needs live action on the field. He can't get better on the bench. I love his swag and attitude. He is hilarious to watch. Remember the time he ran the ball all the way down field when the whistles kept blowing and did and crazy flip/dive type thing into the endzone. Classic norman. I wonder how long I can ramle on about this. He has great size and athleticism and isn't afraid to get in your face. Even got in steve smiths grill his rookie year. Not the brightest thing but I love it. Norman is so silly lolz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If only he could play during the season like he did last preseason when he was preseason defensive player of the preseason. He needs live action on the field. He can't get better on the bench. I love his swag and attitude. He is hilarious to watch. Remember the time he ran the ball all the way down field when the whistles kept blowing and did and crazy flip/dive type thing into the endzone. Classic norman. I wonder how long I can ramle on about this. He has great size and athleticism and isn't afraid to get in your face. Even got in steve smiths grill his rookie year. Not the brightest thing but I love it. Norman is so silly lolz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

He is hilarious to watch, like that one time he played against the Buffalo Bills and lost us the game.

1 person likes this