Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I sense a lot of doubt

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Good thread, will recommend it to the front office.

2 people like this

Posted

Well it's completely expected of us fans to support. I'd rather not be a pessimist. Unlike a lot of huddlers I've seen lately

A lot of people like to whine. I know it sounds crazy, but whining is what makes them happy.

They loved the Hurney years, because there favorite players would be cashing gigantic checks here forever and there was plenty of things to whine about, mainly how our team sucked.

Enter a real general manager and the feel good clubhouse is in jeopardy. No more complacent company guys having their spots on the roster assumed, and worst of all, the winning record takes away a lot of quality whine time.

3 people like this

Posted

This place has actually been entertaining as hell for an offseason where we really haven't done much.  I've been loving it haha

1 person likes this

Posted

Could be worse..

Hurney would've probably given Ginn and LaFell a couple of blockbuster contracts.

1 person likes this

Posted

LWn9FOP.gif

355sec.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I haven't seen so many people blindly follow one man since Jim Jones

The panther apocalypse leader speaks! His minions must listen!

3 people like this

Posted

If my wife ever divorces me, I doubt I'll ever get laid again.

5 people like this

Posted

If your worried about what this future season holds, then get used to it. You will always have this feeling before any season.

Actually, been following this team since Spartanburg and never had this feeling.  This type of blow-up / rebuild is usually reserved for the cellar teams, not division winners.

There are several roads to the same destination, some shorter, some longer.  I hope the road DG has chosen does not result in more losing records.

Posted

2515879B-1F4D-43C7-B47F-A55480A5AA46_zps
5 people like this

Posted

force_construction.jpg

Posted

If my wife ever divorces me, I doubt I'll ever get laid again.

If my wife doesn't divorce me, I doubt I'll ever get laid again.

I kid, I kid............................sorta.

8 people like this

Posted

Well it's completely expected of us fans to support. I'd rather not be a pessimist. Unlike a lot of huddlers I've seen lately

A real fan would be concerned for his team when the time calls for it. And, well, when you have an offensive line of Byron bell, Nate Chandler, Ryan Kalil, Amini Silatolu, and Garry Williams, along with a receiving corps lacking both a #2 and #1 WR, very little cap space, a god awful OC, and very questionable FO management.....Well, let's just say the concern is very well called for.

But I always appreciate optimism, and in no way am I calling you out. Just my opinion.

2 people like this