Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st round CB

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Let's assume for a minute that the value at OT and WR aren't there in the first. In that scenario the next most likely position should be CB. Assuming that is the case, who would you want?

I really like Fuller. He fits our scheme perfectly, is big and talented and is likely to be available around our pick.

What say you?

Posted

As a Tech fan I love Fuller but I would be shocked if he makes it past the Chargers at 25.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Fuller

Dennard

Gilbert

Verrett

These four are the only CBs worth taking in the first round. Guys like Purifoy, Gaines, J. Watkins, Exum, Desir, etc are 2nd-3rd rounders.

1 person likes this

Posted

would you freak out if they did the ol' secondary double dip?  i should make a thread on that.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love Fuller, but want him in the second. The only first round CBs in my opinion are Dennard and Gilbert. Among WRs, OTs and TEs I would want in the first there are about 14 or so players, and I don't believe all 14 will be gone when we pick.

1 person likes this

Posted

Brad Roby has been tagged in the 1st round in quite a few mock drafts. Fuller will be long gone before our 2nd round pick.

Posted

I love Fuller, but want him in the second. The only first round CBs in my opinion are Dennard and Gilbert. Among WRs, OTs and TEs I would want in the first there are about 14 or so players, and I don't believe all 14 will be gone when we pick.

No way Fuller goes in the second. He has 4.4 speed, great tackling technique, above average football IQ and instincts, fluid hips, solid footwork and is quite the firecracker in regards to physicality.

Someone will definitely take him in the first.

Posted

Brad Roby has been tagged in the 1st round in quite a few mock drafts.

Do not want. Roby is the athletic version of Norman with baggage.

Posted

I'd take Fuller and thats it

1 person likes this

Posted

I have no problem taking a cb or safety in the first or second if Getty thinks

they are the BPA.

first round pick has to be a starter, and a good one, regardless of position.

Got a good feeling that at the back of the draft, we'll get a very good

choice of DBs.

Posted

I'd take Fuller and thats it

If you're saying you wouldn't take Gilbert or Dennard at 28 then you must know more than all the experts. They'll both be gone in the top half of the 1st.

Posted

Im not sure about Fuller fitting our scheme perfectly, but do like. Rather have him in the 2nd; wont happen.

(1) Dennard

(2) Gilbert

(3) Verrett

(4) Fuller

(5) Roby