Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does the Huddle post on gamespot?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

So I was surfing the net on my daily walk with Bentley and came across this article about a game my nephew had recently bought and had been talking about. Then I got to the comments section and saw basically all the same smack talk as almost all the guys here. Well except for the peanut butter fueled bestiality story, Phil is like a super detective being able to figure that out for at least 3 people so far. I mean it must be pretty popular if half the people he doesn't like turn out to be doing it.

Anyway, I wonder if the same people here were making the comments on there, or is the Huddle playbook I wrote an actual internet playbook of smack? Maybe I can copyright it and make some $$$?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/one-titanfall-player-has-already-hit-the-maximum-level/1100-6418353/

Posted

you apparently do:

Ayzed 11 days ago

what country is he in? he obviously lives of fugin government money so I hope it's not my country, my taxes already go to drug addicts and useless people with too many fuging kids. I don't want it going to people with no lives who play video games all day as well.
Don't get me wrong I love my video games, but I also work fulltime.

Posted

you apparently do:

Ayzed 11 days ago

what country is he in? he obviously lives of fugin government money so I hope it's not my country, my taxes already go to drug addicts and useless people with too many fuging kids. I don't want it going to people with no lives who play video games all day as well.

Don't get me wrong I love my video games, but I also work fulltime.

Wrong person. I believe you're thinking of MadBraggart! Let me refresh your memory.

While they sat around playing XBOX and collecting their welfare checks....no thanks

I prefer to use my money and time helping people who are busting their ass to help themselves.

I prefer to give assistance and not generational support for a group if people who blame everyone and everything but themselves for their lives.

Posted

BigA, we at the huddle are working 24/7 to come up with new material since your microscopic masochistic weiner is numb to all the old stuff.

Please be patient.

Posted

Gamespot?

I hear you had to give up gaming.

MMS4b.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

BTW, "Bentley" is concerned about your walks.

2.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

why are you posting this poo here? Maybe we need to get rid of the smack forum...cuz this sure isn't it.

1 person likes this

Posted

So I was surfing the net on my daily walk with Bentley 

So gay

1 person likes this

Posted

why are you posting this poo here? Maybe we need to get rid of the smack forum...cuz this sure isn't it.

Just get rid of the disease and the smack will be fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

figured Alice would pay someone to play his games for him...

Posted

I took a poo in the public shitter at Chimney Rock State Park this afternoon. The fuging rock was closed due to high winds.

Posted

I took a poo in the public shitter at Chimney Rock State Park this afternoon. The fuging rock was closed due to high winds.

i was driving around there this morning. the wind was fuging crazy.

that's like 5 min from where i lived in that cabin for a good while.