Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does the Huddle post on gamespot?

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i was driving around there this morning. the wind was fuging crazy.

that's like 5 min from where i lived in that cabin for a good while.

Wind was brutal. Was hoping to sit out on the deck at Riverwatch and pound a few back but the good weather doesn't arrive until tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

Wind was brutal. Was hoping to sit out on the deck at Riverwatch and pound a few back but the good weather doesn't arrive until tomorrow.

i had a few tree branches fall on my brand spankin new car last night driving around there and i screamed like a little girl. fuck wind

Posted · Report post

i had a few tree branches fall on my brand spankin new car last night driving around there and i screamed like a little girl

There was a large tree across 64. It had already been cut and removed when we passed by around 3:30 but it looked like it came down last night. Hell there was 2" of snow where we stayed in Mars Hill last night.

Posted · Report post

There was a large tree across 64. It had already been cut and removed when we passed by around 3:30 but it looked like it came down last night. Hell there was 2" of snow where we stayed in Mars Hill last night.

yea i saw that driving back into hendersonville to head back to aville.  the wind was was worse last night.

Posted · Report post

only mid 60s out here in NorCal. fug this weather.

Posted · Report post

the smack forum has turned into fatricia-the-attention-seeking-hoowah forum.  by the way, my walks with Corolla are way better, Corolla picks up way more chicks than that pathetic Bentley

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I only use my Bentley when I'm on a one way street to Cougartown.

Posted · Report post

the smack forum has turned into fatricia-the-attention-seeking-hoowah forum. by the way, my walks with Corolla are way better, Corolla picks up way more chicks than that pathetic Bentley

You can talk all the smack to me you want, but don't cross the line and talk about my boy! He's comes from 3 generations of Westminster champion bloodlines with a sibling a year removed from Best of Show winnings. In the canine world Bentley is royalty and Corolla is a vagabond serf! Come at me bro!

Posted · Report post

You can talk all the smack to me you want, but don't cross the line and talk about my boy! He's comes from 3 generations of Westminster champion bloodlines with a sibling a year removed from Best of Show winnings. In the canine world Bentley is royalty and Corolla is a vagabond serf! Come at me bro!

Translation: "Bentley doesn't yelp or growl when I bury his face in my taint."
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Corolla takes ashit and Bentley eats it up, and feels blessed by the opportunity.

Posted · Report post

Alice doesn't even like dogs, he just wanted a giant price tag at the end of a leash

Posted · Report post

Alice, your parents gave you a best in show winner's retarded sibling...and you brag about it?