• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy Love

New issue of ROAR magazine

Editing the copy of the magazine is not the time consuming part of the process. It's the actual printing and finishing process that take time.

Takes about a day once the printers turn on. My father sold the press to the print shop the panthers use.

Editing the copy of the magazine is not the time consuming part of the process. It's the actual printing and finishing process that take time.

It doesn't take two weeks to print a magazine. Let's be serious here

How does one get this mag?

Buy a PSL and they start sending it to you.

I have an issue from a year ago and Smitty is not in it either! They knew a year ago!!!!

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

this issue was devoted to the 2013 season in review. each game was highlighted including photos. I just found it strange that smitty has already been removed from our team media. didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

However, the new season ticket renewal package is adorned with Steve Smith on the entire back cover, while Luke has the front cover.

Im not suprised that he was not in  this issue, but I think it would have shown some loyalty and class by the Panthers front office if he was.

Im not suprised that he was not in this issue, but I think it would have shown some loyalty and class by the Panthers front office if he was.

I would be willing to bet that when the time is right they're going to do a lot more to honor Smitty than put his picture in ROAR magazine.

I would be willing to bet that when the time is right they're going to do a lot more to honor Smitty than put his picture in ROAR magazine.

I hope you are right. It might be time to move on without Smith, but I think the team owes him the respect that he has earned. I don't think anyone can question the he did not give 100% everytime he was on the field.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BPAPP

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts