Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy Love

New issue of ROAR magazine

Well the new edition of our ROAR magazine arrived in the mail today. Did anyone else notice that smitty was left out of the entire issue? Not one photo of smitty. Releasing SS was decided long before the start of Free Agency.

I will add to some of the other comments that Smith was in the ticket renewal booklet at least several times.  He was even the entire back cover and some other nice photos.  

Editing the copy of the magazine is not the time consuming part of the process. It's the actual printing and finishing process that take time.

Takes about a day once the printers turn on. My father sold the press to the print shop the panthers use.

Editing the copy of the magazine is not the time consuming part of the process. It's the actual printing and finishing process that take time.

It doesn't take two weeks to print a magazine. Let's be serious here

How does one get this mag?

Buy a PSL and they start sending it to you.

I have an issue from a year ago and Smitty is not in it either! They knew a year ago!!!!

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

this issue was devoted to the 2013 season in review. each game was highlighted including photos. I just found it strange that smitty has already been removed from our team media. didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.