How far can Big Al carry the Bobcats

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#13 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:23 AM

I suppose you tards enjoy losing. We could tank again and get an overrated player with the third pick in the draft and then we will have wasted another year. As a small market nba team we are doing it the right way. Sign mid level guys and have moderate success while continuing to develop the roster. A couple more successful signings and the hornets will be in the top half of the eastern conference.

A high draft pick guarantees zero and in the past decade plus it has only helped okc and Cleveland. The once in a generation players don't come along very often. This draft doesn't have any either although people continuously claim it is deep.

#14 yasuhara2241

yasuhara2241

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

I honestly am excited about this team and think we can get hot in the Playoff (not this year). This year if we get the 7 or 8 we will be out but I see a better match up if we play the pacers. Also if we get the 6 we are going to the next round. 

I think this team is missing our Bradley Beal at SG. If we can get a pure shooter with athleticism we will have a real good chance. 

1. PG - Kemba: i like him more than most. I feel like his passing has gotten worlds better this year and i truly feel like next year he will be a very good allstar player. Need a backup 

2. SG - Biggest need on the team. Hendo is not the answer. Neal is a good off the bench player but needs to work on his defense  

3. SF - I like MKG as our 'glue guy' and CDR seems to be a good bench guy. 

4. PF - McBob and Zeller. Starting to really like Zeller and am hoping he gets more PT. Mcbob has been up and down but when hes knocking down the 3 we are good on offense

5. C - Big Al - better than anything we could have gotten in the draft in my opinion. We wouldn't have been in the top 3. Also Bizmack is the ultimate tease. I love his D and hate his offense bc he still cant catch

#15 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

@OmegaAtrocity

• LocationWestern NC
HUDDLER

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

I suppose you tards enjoy losing. We could tank again and get an overrated player with the third pick in the draft and then we will have wasted another year. As a small market nba team we are doing it the right way. Sign mid level guys and have moderate success while continuing to develop the roster. A couple more successful signings and the hornets will be in the top half of the eastern conference.

A high draft pick guarantees zero and in the past decade plus it has only helped okc and Cleveland. The once in a generation players don't come along very often. This draft doesn't have any either although people continuously claim it is deep.

It helped Cleveland lol?

#16 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

Lebron

It helped Cleveland lol?

#17 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

@OmegaAtrocity

• LocationWestern NC
HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

Lebron

Oh, I thought you meant Kyrie.

#18 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

I hope we can at least get a playoff win if we don't move up from 6th.

#19 Vagrant

Vagrant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

Maybe you should proof read your post. It might help convince some of the other guys that don't watch basketball. At least know the names of our players and speak/write in proper grammar. 

Plus come up with some new info, you have already started threads about this.

Go Away

Who was this directed towards?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users