Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rams sign Britt to 1 year, 1.5 million dollar deal

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Nine arrests and you want to sign this clown?  He will have a few big games for the Rams and then implode.

Posted

What's funny, and if you haven't figured out, due to our situation, every single WR is using us for leverage. EVERY SINGLE ONE, and none have the intent of signing here because they don't want to play for nothing.

Posted

Oh, and if only our stated philosophy was supposedly filling holes through free agency so we can take BPA in the draft!

I guess you're going to be banging the table for a WR in the first? Or maybe just someone with an outside chance in the second, surely? I bet you're mock is looking for a fifth round prospect to fit the bill.

Gettleman brown nosers everywhere.

You wanna know what's Gettlemagic? 12-4 in his first year. Gettlemagic.

Dumbass "fans" everywhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

Britt has really bad knees and is likely crazy so uh good luck rams?

Posted

Usually the first year(s) of a new GM aren't credited to them for fault or success. Our best players that year were the core that Hurney left. Hurney made huge mistakes, signed awful contracts, but he also gave us a lot of star players.

Britt for that cheap is hard to pass up. There's been many "headcase" players that have turned it around.

1 person likes this

Posted

see, this is why we can't have nice things.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank Christ we didn't sign this fool.

Posted

up to 3 mill??

wanted him for the carolina classic "vet min"..... dave wasnt alone in thinking britt isnt a #1, this is #3 money. miles and rice are leftd, plus the draft. 

Posted

Doom! Gloom! Gettleman sucks! He's stupid! I want instant gratification! I have the intuition of a peanut! I know all of the answers! I have a better football resume than gettleman! We should have spent all of our money on over priced FAs! Here comes the gettleman nutt huggers! smdh!

Some of you still make me laugh! And a mod too? Lol

Posted

Excuse for gettleman?! Are you fuging serious? Didn't think an excuse was needed after going 12-4!! We had the same type of FA last season!

Get your head out of your ass bro

Posted

Doom! Gloom! Gettleman sucks! He's stupid! I want instant gratification! I have the intuition of a peanut! I know all of the answers! I have a better football resume than gettleman! We should have spent all of our money on over priced FAs! Here comes the gettleman nutt huggers! smdh!

Some of you still make me laugh! And a mod too? Lol

In other words you can't handle a differing opinion.

Posted

In other words you can't handle a differing opinion.

So me having a different opinion means I can't handle a different opinion?