Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arrow

81 posts in this topic

Posted

shitttt deathstroke is in it?? definitely going to give this a watch

Yep. If you're a Deathstroke fan you won't be disappointed. He kicks so much ass on this show.

2 people like this

Posted

big DC fan. Love the show.

the Harley cameo was awesome. I think I watched it 10 times.

deathstroke is badass.

Posted

We got a heavy dose of Slade the past couple of episodes. I hope we have some Green Arrow on Deathstroke action tonight. Or at the  very least, more Ollie on Slade action.

Posted

The show is awesome. May it last 6 seasons and a movie

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Got what I asked for. Probably going to watch it again when it gets put online, just because I missed a few bits. Solid episode though. I like that they're making it an interesting back and forth rather than typical "I'm going to kill you" and 3 episodes of fighting and not fighting and nothing else pushing the tension between the two.

Also, was I the only one who thought "poo, Thea knows that he's Arrow now" initially? Because I COMPLETELY forgot about the "other" secret (for the sake of not putting spoilers and being too lazy to use spoiler tags.

Posted

They really are taking their time with making Laurel BC...

Posted

They really are taking their time with making Laurel BC...

Yeah. I didn't know if they had plans to, but then the whole deal with The Huntress happened. Just sucks, because if they do that, you KNOW who is about to die. And when that happens, I shall mourn. Because the chick who plays Sara is so hot to me.

Posted

71883.jpg

That is all.

3 people like this

Posted

I kinda hope at some point, Deathstroke uses his energy staff on the show. I know they want to make this show as realistic as possible, but the energy staff is damn near signature. And who doesn't want to see him take out a police chopper with it?

Posted

I have watched the first 10 episodes of season 1 so far....really really bored.

Posted

I have watched the first 10 episodes of season 1 so far....really really bored.

Really? I think the first 12 are before they got their footing. Once they introduce Slade it's awesome. Manu Bennett is an amazing actor. I'm starting to believe he is Slade Wilson

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

not sure, It's not the acting or that it's on the CW. (I watched 8 of the 10 seasons of Smallville) I think it might be that I really don't like anybody on the show, actors or characters.