Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lightsout

Arrow

81 posts in this topic

I kinda hope at some point, Deathstroke uses his energy staff on the show. I know they want to make this show as realistic as possible, but the energy staff is damn near signature. And who doesn't want to see him take out a police chopper with it?

I have watched the first 10 episodes of season 1 so far....really really bored.

Really? I think the first 12 are before they got their footing. Once they introduce Slade it's awesome. Manu Bennett is an amazing actor. I'm starting to believe he is Slade Wilson

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

not sure, It's not the acting or that it's on the CW. (I watched 8 of the 10 seasons of Smallville) I think it might be that I really don't like anybody on the show, actors or characters.

not sure, It's not the acting or that it's on the CW. (I watched 8 of the 10 seasons of Smallville) I think it might be that I really don't like anybody on the show, actors or characters.

You watched eight seasons of Smallville?

Brave soul.

You watched eight seasons of Smallville?

Brave soul.

I actually thought it was a good show. But I did get tired of Clark in HS, that's when I checked out for a couple of seasons.

I actually thought it was a good show. But I did get tired of Clark in HS, that's when I checked out for a couple of seasons.

It WAS a good show. However, whatever good was left disappeared after the third season.

I have never been as sad to HAVE to hate a show as I did Smallville. Loved it at first....and around season 4 or 5....I just couldn't.

The breakup was hard, but it had to be done. I think we both benefited from it and grew because of it.

Arrow takes a while in the first season to get good.  I think it's worth it if you like hero type stuff.  It does always have the CW vibe but it straddles the line and usually stays non-cheesy the best it can.  This season has been great though, so it's getting very better.  I just hate the breaks network shows like this take, really breaks their momentum.

Arrow takes a while in the first season to get good.  I think it's worth it if you like hero type stuff.  It does always have the CW vibe but it straddles the line and usually stays non-cheesy the best it can.  This season has been great though, so it's getting very better.  I just hate the breaks network shows like this take, really breaks their momentum.

That's why I might just wait until after season 3 to watch season 3. Just because marathon watching season 2 has made it SO much better. Having to wait for commercials last week killed me.