Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arrow

81 posts in this topic

Posted

and then the drug menace vertigo....lol

Posted

yeah, episode 11 from season 1 was the first really good episode, the first 10 felt like just enough to get a show on the air.

I thought the pilot was awesome.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

My favorite episode so far this season has been "Heir to the demon". I'm hoping the league of assassins will play a bigger role next season. I tend to like the more action heavy episode's that get the entire team involved. sometimes Oliver's whole "must protect everyone by not letting them do anything " bit can get a little old. lol

1 person likes this

Posted

My favorite episode so far this season has been "Heir to the demon". I'm hoping the league of assassins will play a bigger role next season. I tend to like the more action heavy episode's that get the entire team involved. sometimes Oliver's whole "must protect everyone by not letting them do anything " bit can get a little old. lol

I'm thinking season 3 will be heavy on the League of Assassins. I think we may even get to see Ra's.

Posted

Early spoilers are saying Malcom Merlyn will play a major part in season 3.

Posted

Might wanna put that in spoiler tags for those who are still on season 1....

Posted

idk if it's true or not..just something I read online.

Posted

I gotcha. It's just with the events at the end of season 1....and those who haven't seen season 2, the fact that you mention that name would be a spoiler.

I can believe it, with what we've seen in season 2 so far (regarding your potential spoiler). I expect that + Ra's being the main arc in season 3.

Posted

Captain Jack Harkness will return

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

This week's episode is probably one of the better episodes of any TV show I've ever seen. Period. It was that good. Sure, on it's own, if you haven't watched ANY episodes of Arrow, but you saw that one, you probably won't have that opinion. But overall, with the way they've developed these characters and the way they've moved the plot this season...just...damn, man. It was phenomenal. Have never been choked up by a TV show, but this one got me a little bit at the end. GREAT job by Stephen Amell.

Posted

I didn't see that ending coming.

I know they're developing Roy but I'm ready for him to be a hero

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I love the show for the cheese and guilty pleasure viewing as I said before, but man this show makes me laugh at the acting.  Knowing the only way they could end the last scene, I was still hoping to high heaven Slade would've cut Thea's head off...and do us all a favor.