Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Clowney scare you?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes but only if he goes inside the division.

Posted

I am very coulrophobic. Not that scared of Clowney though.

Just for the record, I got that :lol:

Posted

If the Falcons move up to take him I hope they pay dearly for it. That will make me feel a little better. On top of that it gives the Rams more ammo to turn the NFC west into slaughterhouse which would help our chances for a wildcard(if we need it).

But yeah I'm pretty sure Clowney will murder our O-line if we don't get serious help. 

Posted

Any pass rusher scares me right now with our current offensive line.

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean I think he is gonna be good but nope.

Posted

Don't want to see Clowney, Watkins, Evans or Manziel in the South. I can live with anything else.

Posted

No way the Texans don't take him... 

Apparently, they would use him as a LB, and the reports I heard said he didn't look great in the LB drills.  So I could easily see them going a different direction.

Posted

Seriously most of the people on here seem to base their opinions on high school drama type of bullshit.

If we had a top 3 pick this year everyone would be wanting Clowney and would be talking about how he is going to be a FHOF...

Now that there is a slight chance he will go to a division rival it's all he is going to be a bust and then others making up random poo like the guy above.

Posted

everette brown would scare me right now.

once we have a legit stsrting caliber OT, no. clowney is good for maybe 2-3 plays per game.

Posted

I think he will be Peppers 2.0. He will have some amazing plays/games and then he'll take half a game/season off.