Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Does Clowney scare you?

73 posts in this topic

Lol. A bit defensive I see.  I always find it quite funny when the kids get their panties in a wad because everyone doesn't agree with them.  Actually, that's not true, I find it quite pathetic, and one of the worst traits of some of the more worthless posters on the huddle. 

You're the poo poster making up random stuff...post where you found his LB drills were bad...

Google JC's pro day and yea....

All the places that matter said he killed it but he was a bit tight in the hips(duh).

Setting aside that the Panthers have no proven left tackle right now (position to be filled between now and September) does the prospect of facing Jadaveon Clowney - should he be drafted by the Falcons - twice a year scare you?

Is there another potential pick by the Falcons that scares you more?

there's not a pick that scares me more, but Khalil Mack (assuming they are going to a 34, which, who the hell knows) scares me equally. Facing a guy with the talent of Von Miller twice a year is frightening. To a lesser degree, them taking Anthony Barr scares me too, for the same reasons. 

there's not a pick that scares me more, but Khalil Mack (assuming they are going to a 34, which, who the hell knows) scares me equally. Facing a guy with the talent of Von Miller twice a year is frightening. To a lesser degree, them taking Anthony Barr scares me too, for the same reasons. 

That may have been overblown a bit: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000338001/article/mike-smith-atlanta-falcons-wont-shift-to-43-defense

Either that or it could be another one of our favorite words: smokescreen

That may have been overblown a bit: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000338001/article/mike-smith-atlanta-falcons-wont-shift-to-43-defense

Either that or it could be another one of our favorite words: smokescreen

Yeah. Like every one should, I take pretty much everything like that with a grain of salt this time of year. That being said, I think Mack could still make an impact in a 43. He has the ability to rush the passer like Von Miller does, which he could do from the OLB position in a 43. That definitely scares me. :/

Bell will eat him up!!! Got a T.V.? Just watch.

Clowney would scare me if  we drafted him, and he would scare me if someone in the South drafted him. 

camescape.gif

they need the help

1 person likes this

A physical freak who is about to get quality pro dline coaching and is only going to get better? Why would that scare me at all if he came to our division???!

No.

He will more than likely be am excellent player, but being scared?

Pfft. Crush everybody.

the one player i would absolutely hate to see in the NFCS is sammy watkins.

1 person likes this