#16 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

Have you bought your "Rodney Purvis NCAA Champion!" shirt from the Wolfpack team store yet? 

Buy now and get a "This is our Championship" yard sign free!

#17 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

Have you bought your "Rodney Purvis NCAA Champion!" shirt from the Wolfpack team store yet?

And here I thought getting banned would give you time to think and not say something retarded

#18 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,323 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

And here I thought getting banned would give you time to think and not say something retarded

that is pathetic.

#19 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,996 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

that is pathetic.

Seriously, do you know how the NCSU fan base would have reacted if Purvis played this year and had a great tourney for UCONN? Can you imagine how they would have been claiming Purvis if he would have dropped 25 points last night? Most of them are closet dookies anyway because duke can do something that NCSU can not - and that's beat Carolina. 

Also, TJ Warren to the NBA. Confirmed. Official. See ya! 

#20 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,323 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

Seriously, do you know how the NCSU fan base would have reacted if Purvis played this year and had a great tourney for UCONN? Can you imagine how they would have been claiming Purvis if he would have dropped 25 points last night? Most of them are closet dookies anyway because duke can do something that NCSU can not - and that's beat Carolina. 

your post wasn't the pathetic part.

#21 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:44 PM

Lol doubtful. The real question is will you start talking sh*t about UNC football this year or will you wait for the outcome of the ECU game again this year.

#22 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,996 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

Lol doubtful. The real question is will you start talking sh*t about UNC football this year or will you wait for the outcome of the ECU game again this year.

Sadly, ECU doesn't play State this year. I would have enjoyed being 2-0 against them just like last season. 

Y'all going to make a bowl game this year? Or will you be grabbing your Russell Wilson cheer leading costumes again this Dec/Jan?

#23 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

At the end of the day missed ft's and layup's cost UK but having said that UConn just seemed destined to win it this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.