Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marqise Lee Visiting Panthers

139 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If he is there we have to take him, unless Lewan falls that far.

Posted · Report post

yeah people overreact the dropping thing, those can be fixed easliy with hard work and with a guy like proehl he could do wonders with lee.

usually receivers with good yac sometimes concentrate on what there going to do after the catch before the ball is secured in for a catch, common mistake among those type of receivers T.O is a good example of this.

Posted · Report post

Well...that would definitely explain his many, many, many, way too many drops. Just one more reason to stay away from him. Overrated, not deep threat running, pass dropping WR. We just got rid of Lafell. Do we really need his distant cousin?

Not gonna lie. I really have no clear choice as to which WR/WRs we take this year. But...it is fun ragging on Lee. What with all his take this stuff way to cereally fan boys and all.

You know how I know you either....

A: Have never watched Lee outside of highlights and lowlights cut ups or

B: Are a complete troll 

That's how. 

Posted · Report post

DO NOT WANT.....another failed USC receiver. We aren't going back to Jarrett's.

I know where you are coming from but at some point we have to let it go. Lee at 28 makes this the time.

Posted · Report post

Also highlight video not good for scouting, but jokes on you if you don't think this kid can get open deep.... 

[yt]UIjzTV0r1po[/yt]

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He probably peaked in High School. You either have the hands or you don't. Some of it may be concentration, which is still a red flag. Some of it may be QB play, or even to some extent injury. I just think that drops are a major concern.

The absurdity of this is just mind numbing.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The absurdity of this is just mind numbing.

Especially when you realize just about every WR in this class has had "concentration" drops at one point or another....

Posted · Report post

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD
2013 57 791 13.9 80 4
2012 118 1721 14.6 83 14
2011 73 1143 15.7 59 11

He and Watkins were 1A and 1B when the season started pre-injury and the dude was a beast in 2012.....won the Biletnikoff and came in 4th for the Heismann. Last year he was playing through injuries that he never rested or allowed to heal. Not saying Lee is the best player in this draft, but if he's sitting there at 28, we need to run the envelope to the podium. Doubt he makes it to is, so this is a moot point...haha. Ever since that game with Stanford last year, I've been sold on him.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Drops are easy to fix. All it takes is hard work, concentration, and good coaching. Easy peasy.

Lee has average speed, questionable hands, coming off injury, and would be a huge reach at 28. But let's not say anything bad about him. LOL.

Everyone has "Concentration" drops. Dropping 1 out of 8 passes isn't a lapse in concentration. It is a lack of it. LOL

Sorry that I want more from my WR than what Lee seems to bring. But hey. Keep them vids, welps, and derps coming. It has been lousy weather round here. I need something to keep my spirits up.

I do feel so special. That lil ol' me. Who has already claimed to know next to nothing about Lee. Can elicit this much attention form the Lee fanboys. Man, I love this place.

Posted · Report post

How bout this, if you know next to nothing about Lee you probably shouldn't be trying to give a scouting report on him. Just a thought you know....

Oh and again, using 2013 stats only to illustrate your point shows just how clueless you truly are. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yep. Saw that too, but I am making things up when I say that Cam is not particularly respected and certainly not liked amount the general NFL populace.

What?