Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Saints sign Champ Bailey

I love how this conversation starts by him saying that their tackles were better than ours, but now he only says that the defensive ends are better. Nice contradiction.

keep in mind that professor football here thinks that 3-4 and 4-3 defensive line personnel are exactly the same

Mol3m4n    3,162

What was the Panthers record in playoffs ??

Your argument is invalid. The Panthers got to the same round as the Saints. That's why you pick 27th and the Panthers pick 28th.

Your rebuttal is stupid because you failed to win a single play off game even with NFCS

Even the Falcons did better in 2012, sad

Oh and we'll probably steal Cooks/Obj from y'all

TheRed    18,264

8-0 in the dome, 4-6 on the road. Speaking of flukes...

I like how you keep telling yourself Saints ran a 3-4 and Hicks was an end

It's adorable honestly

i like how you don't understand that there are different kinds of defensive tackles and which gap they typically line up in completely changes their responsibilities

again, if you're going to jack off to akiem hicks, compare him to kawann short and not star.

Mol3m4n    3,162

If I can't mention the Seahawks in 2013, then what do the Falcons have to do with anything in 2012?

Big A    218

Dang, on my way to dinner and gonna miss this! I'll be back a little later.

Of course with all the confidence here, I still have a standing offer to bet anyone $500 that Saints finish next year ahead of Panthers. I'm even cool letting Zod hold money at start of season too, any takers yet?

Mol3m4n    3,162

Dang, on my way to dinner and gonna miss this! I'll be back a little later.

Of course with all the confidence here, I still have a standing offer to bet anyone $500 that Saints finish next year ahead of Panthers. I'm even cool letting Zod hold money at start of season too, any takers yet?

I hate when your posts actually make me smile!