Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#108 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,998 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

If I'm Jordan I'm on the phone ASAP and ripping someone a new one over the officiating bullshit.

#109 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

Great job by our guys to overcome those shitty refs trying to rig the game against us.

And again, can't say enough... I really hope Clifford sees what Cody is doing and leaves him with the bulk of the minutes even when McBob comes back.

#110 Chuckie

Chuckie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

Penis

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Lmao

#111 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,447 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

Zeller was so good tonight. Only took 6 shots and made very high IQ and high hustle plays.

This team needs more from Gary Neal though to make these games easier.

#112 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

WHO'S GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS? 

WHO?

US US US US

#113 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

To an extent of what I just said on twitter if anyone saw..

Kyrie Irving is a great PG. I don't hate him or his style of play. I only dislike media and fans that try and say Irving is an elite PG. He isn't. I'll probably get trashed for saying this but, IMO Kemba had the better night. He was there when his team needed him. Irving missed the shot his team needed the most. Normally Irving doesn't score anything close to that many points but I'd take a PG who can win over a PG who can score 44 and lose.

I still congratulate Irving on a career high. 

#114 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,910 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

I'll never understand why they call fouls everyone someone hangs in the air... It's like an automatic foul.

Except when MKG gets his back destroyed on a no call

#115 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

A little late to the thread, but that "foul" Hendo committed on the missed dunk by Waiters may be the worst call I've ever seen in a basketball game. Seriously, I thought these guys were supposed to be professional refs.

#116 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:03 AM

A little late to the thread, but that "foul" Hendo committed on the missed dunk by Waiters may be the worst call I've ever seen in a basketball game. Seriously, I thought these guys were supposed to be professional refs.

Unfortunately professional refs are pretty much the same as rec league refs.

#117 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:20 AM

As glad as I am we won the game, if we would have lost it might have made a dialog about maybe changing video calls to reverse fouls. That call would've cost us the game if Kyrie nailed that open 3.

#118 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

As glad as I am we won the game, if we would have lost it might have made a dialog about maybe changing video calls to reverse fouls. That call would've cost us the game if Kyrie nailed that open 3.

They were using moving screens all night and didn't call any that I saw. Do what's a video review going to do when the refs obviously didn't understand the concept of a moving screen being an offensive foul.

I also have no idea how waiters got fouled, but they were shitty refs, so it's expected.

They'll probably have charlottes first round playoff series after that showing. Lol

#119 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,447 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

To an extent of what I just said on twitter if anyone saw..

Kyrie Irving is a great PG. I don't hate him or his style of play. I only dislike media and fans that try and say Irving is an elite PG. He isn't. I'll probably get trashed for saying this but, IMO Kemba had the better night. He was there when his team needed him. Irving missed the shot his team needed the most. Normally Irving doesn't score anything close to that many points but I'd take a PG who can win over a PG who can score 44 and lose.

I still congratulate Irving on a career high. 

OK.  So you think that guy that shot 30% from the field on 23 field goal attempts had a better game than the guy that put up 44.  

And this talk about Kemba being there when you need him is pretty iffy if you ask me.  Sure, he nailed that 3 pointer at the :32 second mark in the 4th (where Irving was playing way off).  In the last 3 minutes of the 4th, the Bobs had six possessions and Kemba shot on 3 of them, making only one, and he let the shot clock run all the way down in the other and left Big Al with a bad shot.

In the 11 possessions in OT, Kemba had two missed FG attempts and a turnover.  He did have one assist and was 3/4 from the line.  During that same stretch, Kyrie Irving had 7 points. I'll buy that Kyrie isn't elite, but if he is in the second tier of PGs in the NBA, then Kemba is in the third or fourth tier.  

Riddle me this, if Kemba played for the Cavs and Kyrie for the Bobs, what would have been the likely outcome in the game?

#120 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

OK.  So you think that guy that shot 30% from the field on 23 field goal attempts had a better game than the guy that put up 44.  

And this talk about Kemba being there when you need him is pretty iffy if you ask me.  Sure, he nailed that 3 pointer at the :32 second mark in the 4th (where Irving was playing way off).  In the last 3 minutes of the 4th, the Bobs had six possessions and Kemba shot on 3 of them, making only one, and he let the shot clock run all the way down in the other and left Big Al with a bad shot.

In the 11 possessions in OT, Kemba had two missed FG attempts and a turnover.  He did have one assist and was 3/4 from the line.  During that same stretch, Kyrie Irving had 7 points. I'll buy that Kyrie isn't elite, but if he is in the second tier of PGs in the NBA, then Kemba is in the third or fourth tier.  

Riddle me this, if Kemba played for the Cavs and Kyrie for the Bobs, what would have been the likely outcome in the game?

You missed the whole point.. Offense has nothing to do with this. Kyrie's defense was so terrible it almost negates everything he did last night. Kyrie normally doesn't play any defense but last night his defense was historically bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users