Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ricky Proehl and Don Gregory having dinner with WR Lattimer

232 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Would be a quality pick in the second from what I've heard, haven't watched him too much honestly

Posted · Report post

He's replaced Landry as my WR crush this off season. Would love to possibly get both somehow. We need a speed demon with size, and a tough possession guy who can block and isn't afraid to make the tough catches across the middle. Kinda like what the Ravens had with Smith and Bolden.

I have been a bit of a WR slut this year.  Started off wanting Beckham, then I single-handedly discovered Moncrief and felt he would be a third round steal, then I went to Matthews.  Still like these guys, but Lattimer is the kid I cannot get out of my mind.  Think I will send him flowers.

Seriously, he seems to be a tremendous talent hidden on a bad team.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

6'3" 215+ and ran in the 4.4s. 

He tends to round off routes (sometimes that is due to a lack of confidence in the QB, which could be the case here.)

I will go on record (with some of you) and say I would take him in the first round and feel that we have a stud.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'd accept him in the first only in like a nightmare scenario where all the top OL and top 5 WR are gone. Also one of the few times I'd support trading back to early-mid second and picking him.

Posted · Report post

I'd accept him in the first only in like a nightmare scenario where all the top OL and top 5 WR are gone. Also one of the few times I'd support trading back to early-mid second and picking him.

welcome to the 28th pick in the draft, my friend. lol

Posted · Report post

there's no way he's there for carolina to take late in the second round much less the third.

Posted · Report post

(1) LEE / COOKS / ODELL / BENJAMIN
(2) BITONIO / TURNER
(3) LATIMER
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I wonder if we'd have to get him in the second or if we could wait until the third

Posted · Report post

If we want him he will need to be taken in the first. He very likely won't last until 60 and I would not be shocked if he was the 4th or 5th WR off the board.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I could see Seattle stealing him in the first, Latimer is a beast. Hope we pick him.

Posted · Report post

the panthers had one of their senior scouts at his pro day plus this news about dinner with the position coach and director of college scouting.

Now if you noticed in the images you saw Panthers senior college scout Jeff Morrow was watching Latimer in the images, (Morrow is the scout wearing the brown fleece pull over and blue jeans.) Now take this for what you will but with the news of Latimer being used as one of our 30 visits allowed and senior college scout Morrow in attendance I would look at this to be a serious option for Carolina to use a pick on Latimer in the upcoming NFL Draft.

[attachment=8202:9862586.jpg]