• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Ricky Proehl and Don Gregory having dinner with WR Lattimer

Mcshay when evaluating Latimer was floored by the first 5 games he watched bc he thought he was going to be a 3rd rounder + guy before his film evaluation.

He was raving about his route running and that he did not drop ONE pass in those 5games either in traffic or deep over the shoulder catches.

Partnered with his 6'2 3/4 frame 4.38-4.4 speed makes him one of the elite second tier WRs after (1st tier Watkins, Evans)

It was a "matter of fact" style convo about him not lasting past the Saints. Boo

Mcshay when evaluating Latimer was floored by the first 5 games he watched bc he thought he was going to be a 3rd rounder + guy before his film evaluation.

He was raving about his route running and that he did not drop ONE pass in those 5games either in traffic or deep over the shoulder catches.

Partnered with his 6'2 3/4 frame 4.38-4.4 speed makes him one of the elite second tier WRs after (1st tier Watkins, Evans)

It was a "matter of fact" style convo about him not lasting past the Saints. Boo

Can elite and second tier actually be used in the same sentence like that?

That's like saying the smartest retarded person

The more I hear the more I'd be fine taking him at 28, though I still think we were hoping to get him at 60 after grabbing OL in the first. There are literally over a dozen receivers I'd be fine spending a 1st or 2nd pick on, and a few will still be there at 60.

OT of course isn't that deep, so I'm conflicted. Would love to get one of the WRs early (at worst I think we get the sixth one of 28), but if we can grab Moses, Martin, or even Kouandjio (assuming he checks out health-wise) then it probably makes sense to take one early and grab a sliding receiver in the second.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If its possible to walk out of this draft with Latimer and Allen Robinson (2nd round) do you do it??

Without question. Providing they develop like they should, our wide receivers wouldn't be a problem for 5 years.

If its possible to walk out of this draft with Latimer and Allen Robinson (2nd round) do you do it??

Give me Davante Adams in the 2nd. Adams is probably my favorite WR after Watkins, Evans, OBJ, and Cooks. 

Give me Davante Adams in the 2nd. Adams is probably my favorite WR after Watkins, Evans, OBJ, and Cooks. 

Same here.  If Adams slips to 60, it'd be hard not to take him no matter who's available.  

Same here.  If Adams slips to 60, it'd be hard not to take him no matter who's available.  

I like Adams too. The dude is a red-zone machine. He needs to develop in his route running, but he has some serious physical attributes and a good work ethic.

I agree, grabbing Latimer and Robinson or Adams in the second i wouldnt care what we did the rest of the draft. These guys use to play basketball  lol

Love the kid. Love his ability.

There is no way the Panthers pick him in the first.

Hope he'll be available in the 2nd.

According to a source close to his camp, WR Cody Latimer has been told by as many as 3 #NFL teams that they would draft him in the late-1st.

Yea

This kid is getting a lot of buzz.  Definitely a first rounder in Beckham/Cooks territory. I'm really cool with getting any of the following: Latimer/Cooks/OBJ (R1) or Adams/Matthews/Robinson/Moncrief (R2).  It's a great WR class.  

45]

Luke Easterling@NFLDraftReport

According to a source close to his camp, WR Cody Latimer has been told by as many as 3 #NFL teams that they would draft him in the late-1st.

As teams are getting the film on him he is shooting up...the hopes for his early third-4th round projections are dead.. No hope for the late second round.

If he is your guy and you think he is better than Jordan Matthews, Allen Robinson you take him in the first bc he will not be there for the teams next pick.

He looks more like a no.1 guy than a Robinson or Matthews or even a Kelvin Benjamin.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    James Wilson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts