Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Ricky Proehl and Don Gregory having dinner with WR Lattimer

By the way, Jarvis Landry ran a 4.58 at his pro day today.

He also dropped a few passes thrown his way.

And his hands are supposed to be his "thing".

Nerves?

he is not there at the pro day, he is at Indiana working out Cody Latimer, and tomorrow he will be heading to Vandy to workout Jordan Matthews and the other WRs there. i bet the panthers have scouts at LSU, and had some at PSU yesterday.private workouts are a lot better compared to just watching pro days, and Ricky will probably work those guys out sometime this month.

Thanks for clarifying, I was unsure of the chronology.

The Latimer train is for real. Latimer is in Charlotte tonight. This is like the 3rd meeting between our staff and him.

The Latimer train is for real. Latimer is in Charlotte tonight. This is like the 3rd meeting between our staff and him.

Where did you see this?

Edit: nvm just saw, damn we've shown alot of interest in him. Don't know I I feel great about him in the first though

His stock has been skyrocketing recently. McShay had him going 23rd to the Chiefs in one of his latest mocks. I don't love the idea of him in the 1st but Proehl has done more homework on these WRs than all of us combined. I trust the FO to make the correct pick. 

His stock has been skyrocketing recently. McShay had him going 23rd to the Chiefs in one of his latest mocks. I don't love the idea of him in the 1st but Proehl has done more homework on these WRs than all of us combined. I trust the FO to make the correct pick. 

This.  I'm not sold on him at #28, but if the staff is, then let's roll!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SLangkil