Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black

Jason Avant Visiting Panthers Monday

I'm not interested in turning poo into pie sorry.

Ok, we won't sign him so that you can continue bitching about McNutt and King then.

LaFell isn't better lol Avant catches everything he's just pretty much a possession guy

Lafell has 13tds in 4 years

Avant has 12tds in 8 years

Men lie

Women lie

But them numbers don't.

Ok, we won't sign him so that you can continue bitching about McNutt and King then.

I thought the goal was to improve. Am I wrong? Do you not want to see this team get better?

I thought the goal was to improve. Am I wrong? Do you not want to see this team get better?

Avant is better than Pilares, McNutt, and King, who are our current #3, 4, and 5 receivers.

Avant is better than Pilares, McNutt, and King, who are our current #3, 4, and 5 receivers.

I'm sorry, I meant get better than last year. Not this current crap poo we call a receiving corps.

No, all I want is for this team to f*cking suck and for you to finally get in bed with some sort of mecha 2005 Steve Smith/Megatron hybrid so you can finally relieve that tension you're obviously having, that is all I want.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump