228 replies to this topic

#16 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

I'm not interested in turning poo into pie sorry.

Ok, we won't sign him so that you can continue bitching about McNutt and King then.

#17 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

Maybe Rivera is right maybe we only need receivers solid on fundamentals...and we might just get a star in the draft

#18 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,475 posts

LaFell isn't better lol Avant catches everything he's just pretty much a possession guy

Lafell has 13tds in 4 years
Avant has 12tds in 8 years

Men lie
Women lie
But them numbers don't.

#19 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,593 posts

YES! We found our #4!

#20 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,475 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

Ok, we won't sign him so that you can continue bitching about McNutt and King then.

I thought the goal was to improve. Am I wrong? Do you not want to see this team get better?

#21 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:43 PM

I thought the goal was to improve. Am I wrong? Do you not want to see this team get better?

Avant is better than Pilares, McNutt, and King, who are our current #3, 4, and 5 receivers.

#22 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

Yes please.

#23 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,475 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

Avant is better than Pilares, McNutt, and King, who are our current #3, 4, and 5 receivers.

I'm sorry, I meant get better than last year. Not this current crap poo we call a receiving corps.

#24 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

No, all I want is for this team to f*cking suck and for you to finally get in bed with some sort of mecha 2005 Steve Smith/Megatron hybrid so you can finally relieve that tension you're obviously having, that is all I want.

#25 Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

Respect the Rivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

Patriots, Seahawks and to a lesser extent, the Ravens were WR-by-committee and were successful with solid QB play, a running game and stout defense.  IMO, we have 3 of those 4 things locked down.  Not saying we will be world beaters, but this collection of WRs plus an ace gamebreaker out of the draft, and we are looking better than last year at the WR position, IMO.  I'd almost be tempted to go Amaro at 28 and then Moncrief/Allen in the 2nd.

#26 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

I would understand this potential signing more if cotchery wasn't here already.

#27 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,475 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

No, all I want is for this team to f*cking suck and for you to finally get in bed with some sort of mecha 2005 Steve Smith/Megatron hybrid so you can finally relieve that tension you're obviously having, that is all I want.

I'm a realist, I don't hold my tongue, I don't sugarcoat poo, and I don't give a fug what anybody thinks. I keep telling you people that.

Signing Jason Avant is a down grade from Lafell. What happened to giving the new guys a chance, isn't that what y'all alleged was Gettlemans plan? So why are we visiting with old mediocre receivers? Sounds like desperation to me.

Gettleman can sign fuging Lil Wayne to play middle linebacker after releasing Luke and some idiot here will say, but dude he's wayyy cheaper and we have no money.

#28 El Chingon

El Chingon

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

Don't worry, we won't sign him.

#29 Luke59foLife

Luke59foLife

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCalabash

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

It took him eight years to get 3,600 yards. I guess we're collecting washed up receivers now.

#30 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

I'm a realist, I don't hold my tongue, I don't sugarcoat poo, and I don't give a fug what anybody thinks. I keep telling you people that.

Signing Jason Avant is a down grade from Lafell. What happened to giving the new guys a chance, isn't that what y'all alleged was Gettlemans plan? So why are we visiting with old mediocre receivers? Sounds like desperation to me.

Gettleman can sign fuging Lil Wayne to play middle linebacker after releasing Luke and some idiot here will say, but dude he's wayyy cheaper and we have no money.

You are far from a realist. If you were, you would have already recognized the situation we are in at the present and are trying to get better for the future. You are a huge negative person. It's so funny how these types of people always call themselves "realists". You put the real realists to shame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com