Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Undertaker just lost

111 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

how are the hardy boys doing?

Posted · Report post

dem steiner brothers

Posted · Report post

30th WWE WrestleMania in 2014

30th NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race in 2014

#NoCoincidence

Posted · Report post

From all I've seen, once the WWE hit the PG route hard about a decade ago, it has been really terrible. Bad writing, boring characters, terrible matches, etc.

I still remember Sable wearing nothing but black handprints, The Kat showing her boobs in all their glory in '99, Undertaker kidnapping Stephanie McMahon and having her in a very occult-esque ritual, Kane and Taker breaking Vince's ankle and then Stone Cold beating his ass in the hospital (BED PAN SHOT!), the Kiss My Ass Club, Gene Snitsky punting a baby after the Lita miscarriage storyline...you get the point. They've had some really risque stuff, and some straight up ABSURD stuff...and I just don't see them being that risky anymore. It makes me sad.

Yeah I quit watching when it became PG

Posted · Report post

Happened around the time Linda McMahon tried to buy her way into office.

From all I've seen, once the WWE hit the PG route hard about a decade ago, it has been really terrible. Bad writing, boring characters, terrible matches, etc.

I still remember Sable wearing nothing but black handprints, The Kat showing her boobs in all their glory in '99, Undertaker kidnapping Stephanie McMahon and having her in a very occult-esque ritual, Kane and Taker breaking Vince's ankle and then Stone Cold beating his ass in the hospital (BED PAN SHOT!), the Kiss My Ass Club, Gene Snitsky punting a baby after the Lita miscarriage storyline...you get the point. They've had some really risque stuff, and some straight up ABSURD stuff...and I just don't see them being that risky anymore. It makes me sad.

Marc Mero was a happy man that night.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Even more shit coming out of New Orleans. Out of all the people to beat the Undertaker, it was brock lesnar? lol, just what the actual fuck?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You want to talk absurd, remember when they insinuated that Kane was a necrophiliac (Katie Vick) or the worst when mark Henry got Mae young pregnant (who was in her 70s) and she gave birth to a hand?
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

well at least the kraken is still undefeated at wrestlemania!

/fullcircle

Posted · Report post

[yt]BvTNyKIGXiI[/yt]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Professional "wrestling" is just sad, I have a hard time respecting anyone over the age of 12 that watches that crap.

Posted · Report post

Professional "wrestling" is just sad, I have a hard time respecting anyone over the age of 12 that watches that crap.

Actually the only age group that worries about how "adult" their interests are perceived are 12 year olds