Photo
- - - - -

Woman found dead in Jim Irsay townhouse...

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

Its only bad because the rest of us arent living the life like that.

Guaranteed that if 99% of the country were rolling like this guy...an incident like this would be classified as  "poo happens sometimes" rather than "ohh, the horror and injustice"

#32 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,936 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

But, Andrew Luck and Chuck Pagano are the epitome of class, so do not chastise this first rate organization over their owner's indiscretions.

Srsly I hope they all die in a fire.

wtf is wrong with you?

#33 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,352 posts

Innocent until proven guilty, but fug him. Colt's fans were rallying behind him saying he had trouble with substance abuse issues. Are you serious? If anyone has the time and wealth to do the best humanly possible job to prevent future DUIs it's Irsay. 

#34 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,951 posts

#35 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,936 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:05 AM

During my brief foray into Twitter I followed him. He was always rambling nonsense all night long. I could imagine him is some big office with a bottle of bourbon and some pills. 

#36 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,537 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

he'd be passed out in a dave and busters right now if he didn't have a rich daddy

#37 Paintballr

Paintballr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

I don't know how all this stuff works but can he in any scenario lose ownership of the Colts via the NFL taking away control?

Dont believe so if its a private own where he owns sole ownership. If its a public company per say I guess maybe?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#38 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,176 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

Dont believe so if its a private own where he owns sole ownership. If its a public company per say I guess maybe?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's a franchise... It can be taken away. Will be long and expensive court battle.

#39 King Schit

King Schit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

Thug

#40 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,606 posts
  • Location704

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:22 PM

But does he have a fake smile

#41 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

it doesn't surprise me that a select few huddlers are trying to turn this topic into yet another andrew luck thread

#42 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

I know this sounds far fetched to you guys, but I used to date that woman's neice.That Kim woman took my girlfriend at the time and I to Carrabas In Indianapolis about 4 years ago. We were sitting at the dinner table, waiting for her to come back to the bathroom...when she came stumbling out, drooling.... It took her about 4 min to find our table...she was completely out of it. Honestly, it was a pretty scarring experience as I was in terror, because I didn't know what the hell was going on...and this woman was our drive home. Lol We ended up calling my dates dad (Kim's brother) to come and take care of the situation. It was a crazy experience for sure.

Never got to meet Irsay though..

#43 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,936 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:34 PM

he'd be passed out in a dave and busters right now if he didn't have a rich daddy

Or a Hooters parking lot in Winston-Salem

#44 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,936 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

I know this sounds far fetched to you guys, but I used to date that woman's neice.That Kim woman took my girlfriend at the time and I to Carrabas In Indianapolis about 4 years ago. We were sitting at the dinner table, waiting for her to come back to the bathroom...when she came stumbling out, drooling.... It took her about 4 min to find our table...she was completely out of it. Honestly, it was a pretty scarring experience as I was in terror, because I didn't know what the hell was going on...and this woman was our drive home. Lol We ended up calling my dates dad (Kim's brother) to come and take care of the situation. It was a crazy experience for sure.

Never got to meet Irsay though..

Was she normal before going to the bathroom? 

She must have snorted heroin, ....or smoked bath salts or huffed some Jenkum....or possibly snorted Nutmeg

#45 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.