Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Pelicans Fans..

45 posts in this topic

I'll get you a hookup on the foamposites if you get me a hook up on some Alberto Fasciani's. I'm looking for a deal on some new hand brushed leather kicks.

Your about 3 months too late. I could have picked you up a pair at El Corte Ingles in Madrid. How about a hookup to a book you would probably love to have!?

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/entertainment/books/kama-pootra-52-mind-blowing-ways-to-poop.asp

I like the part where you can't understand the people and don't care about them, yet couldn't wait to go to one of their boards and initiate the conversation

mother of god can you not comprehend the irony of this post through all the donut paste on your screen or what

7 people like this

We give you name.

Y U NO GIVE HISTERY

About time one of those morons followed you over here.

http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?80430-Hornet-s-History/page2

This is a dude who took a picture of himself smoking and set it as his picture on a forum.

Dude, is that a picture of you as the avi dude? Dude.

Dude that's awesome. I didn't know you were a Panthers player dude. Almost looks photoshopped by a dude, dude. But no way it must be you, dude.

Who says "dude" anymore

Oh now Big A is bringing his ignorant opinion in the NBA discussion.... sad day in history..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Dude, is that a picture of you as the avi dude? Dude.

Dude that's awesome. I didn't know you were a Panthers player dude. Almost looks photoshopped by a dude, dude. But no way it must be you, dude.

Who says "dude" anymore

Big A has some peanut butter if you're bored and have nothing left to say....

Given the Bobcats recent performance against Heat and how entertaining that's been as well as profitable thanks to all my bets on Heat, I think this thread is worth a bump! Looks like a common theme going on in Charlotte, team makes it to playoffs, gets beat down and barely competitive! Hahahaha