Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pelicans Fans..

45 posts in this topic

Posted

About time one of those morons followed you over here.

http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?80430-Hornet-s-History/page2

This is a dude who took a picture of himself smoking and set it as his picture on a forum.

I couldn't have possibly found a picture on the World Wide Web amirite? No that would make too much sense, like giving back OUER HISTERY.

Posted

About time one of those morons followed you over here.

http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?80430-Hornet-s-History/page2

This is a dude who took a picture of himself smoking and set it as his picture on a forum.

Dude, is that a picture of you as the avi dude? Dude.

Dude that's awesome. I didn't know you were a Panthers player dude. Almost looks photoshopped by a dude, dude. But no way it must be you, dude.

Who says "dude" anymore

Posted

Oh now Big A is bringing his ignorant opinion in the NBA discussion.... sad day in history..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Dude, is that a picture of you as the avi dude? Dude.

Dude that's awesome. I didn't know you were a Panthers player dude. Almost looks photoshopped by a dude, dude. But no way it must be you, dude.

Who says "dude" anymore

Big A has some peanut butter if you're bored and have nothing left to say....

Posted

Given the Bobcats recent performance against Heat and how entertaining that's been as well as profitable thanks to all my bets on Heat, I think this thread is worth a bump! Looks like a common theme going on in Charlotte, team makes it to playoffs, gets beat down and barely competitive! Hahahaha

Posted

Given the Bobcats recent performance against Heat and how entertaining that's been as well as profitable thanks to all my bets on Heat, I think this thread is worth a bump! Looks like a common theme going on in Charlotte, team makes it to playoffs, gets beat down and barely competitive! Hahahaha

haha pwned

Posted

276jtl0.gif

Didn't the Pelicans have to change mascots because the original one was too creepy and scared kids?

1 person likes this

Posted

More like Pelicants. #amirite

2 people like this

Posted

Puck the Felicans!

The NBA rigged the draft lottery for you assholes and you're still missing the playoffs.

3 people like this

Posted

Let's see, the best player in New Orleans history (who is from NC by the way) thought the team and city was so shitty that he demanded a trade and the team hasn't been the same since.

I guess ironically, in a weird way... North Carolina kind of ruined the New Orleans franchise and put them in the dumpster where they belong while also taking back OUR NAME.

I think the little computer nerds call that check and mate.

1 person likes this

Posted

And we got our history back today. Suck it New Orleans.

1 person likes this