Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Pelicans Fans..

45 posts in this topic

Given the Bobcats recent performance against Heat and how entertaining that's been as well as profitable thanks to all my bets on Heat, I think this thread is worth a bump! Looks like a common theme going on in Charlotte, team makes it to playoffs, gets beat down and barely competitive! Hahahaha

haha pwned

276jtl0.gif

Didn't the Pelicans have to change mascots because the original one was too creepy and scared kids?

1 person likes this

Puck the Felicans!

The NBA rigged the draft lottery for you assholes and you're still missing the playoffs.

3 people like this

Let's see, the best player in New Orleans history (who is from NC by the way) thought the team and city was so shitty that he demanded a trade and the team hasn't been the same since.

I guess ironically, in a weird way... North Carolina kind of ruined the New Orleans franchise and put them in the dumpster where they belong while also taking back OUR NAME.

I think the little computer nerds call that check and mate.

1 person likes this

And we got our history back today. Suck it New Orleans.

1 person likes this

Puck the Felicans!

The NBA rigged the draft lottery for you assholes and you're still missing the playoffs.

if the pelicans were on the east they would have made the playoffs even with out there best all season

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Best players*^

if the pelicans were on the east they would have made the playoffs even with out there best all season

I see that stellar New Orleans education is paying dividends for you.

Bad spelling....bad punctuation....forgetting words in the sentence. 

Based on your sentence above, you actually qualify for the academically gifted classes in a New Orleans school.  But then again, qualifications for that class is to merely spell your name correctly.

Carry on.

oh poo the tyler showed up