Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where We Stand: Receiving *UPDATED* 4/10

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Imho.

I've not seen a class of Wr's this deep in decades.

Jmo.

Agreed. I can't remember when 7 potential players from one position could go in the 1st round....not just WR, but any position! That's almost 25% of the first round at wideout. Value wise, I don't see OT being good at 28. Turner/Bintonio in the 2nd makes more sense and select whichever WR is at 28. I'm intrigued with Penn States pro day today.....If Robinson blows away his 40 and looks the way Latimer did at his pro day, I could see Robinson creeping back into the conversation with our 1st round pick.

Posted · Report post

Agreed. I can't remember when 7 potential players from one position could go in the 1st round....not just WR, but any position! That's almost 25% of the first round at wideout. Value wise, I don't see OT being good at 28. Turner/Bintonio in the 2nd makes more sense and select whichever WR is at 28. I'm intrigued with Penn States pro day today.....If Robinson blows away his 40 and looks the way Latimer did at his pro day, I could see Robinson creeping back into the conversation with our 1st round pick.

I love Robinson. The fact his numbers didn't drop while playing for different QB'S on a team that was dealing with NCAA sanctions. Lets me know he's going to be a player in this league. If he kills at his pro day (speed wise) he will confirm what he shows on tape and rise up the boards again.

Posted · Report post

Imho.

I've not seen a class of Wr's this deep in decades.

Jmo.

agreed.

Posted · Report post

Update Bumpdate