Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 Draft | 2 TE Set Scenario

30 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings

Player draft ranking

you could replace Matthews with Moncrief ..Richardson with Fleming.etc the point is about building to the team's system and identity where,drafted players compliments players on the roster.

I would pick ASJ since he is a bigger threat and can run block. 

Posted

Been feeling kind of down today. Just getting over a two day post birthday hangover. This was much less time consuming than throwing on an Adam Sandler comedy. Bravo and pie for you.

Posted

It's nice to DREAM.

Posted

Mind as well have mocked CLOWNEY to 28.

Posted

let's be honest the 2 te set died when shockey left...........and was buried when chud left.

Posted

Yeah those aging RBs are tops

Age-vs-Production-Running-Backs-Receiver

Posted

If Panthers were really looking to utilize a 2 TE set wont Gman and Rivera be looking to sign Finley. He is more than capable of filling that role since he is mainly a pass catching TE. Looking at that "projected" draft picks i thought i died and came to Carolina Panther heaven. I don't care how good you are Santa wont gift us with such a favorable draft

Posted

I stop reading after Kujo. The rest is a homeless person fever dream.

Posted

If Panthers were really looking to utilize a 2 TE set wont Gman and Rivera be looking to sign Finley. He is more than capable of filling that role since he is mainly a pass catching TE. Looking at that "projected" draft picks i thought i died and came to Carolina Panther heaven. I don't care how good you are Santa wont gift us with such a favorable draft

Finley is not football ready, and may just be to much of a risk right now. I would keep an eye on Brandon Williams, the answer is already on our roster.

Posted

Finley is not football ready, and may just be to much of a risk right now. I would keep an eye on Brandon Williams, the answer is already on our roster.

I agree here. I think Brandon takes a big jump this season.

Posted

There is a better chance I get laid by Kate Upton tonight then there is of this happening.

Kouandijo would be an awful pick.

ASJ won't be there in the 2nd, Matthews won't be there in the 3rd, Richardson won't be there in the 4th, and Latimer won't be there in the 6th. But positive thinking never hurt anyone.

Oh my!

Posted

Why pay Finley when you can draft a younger, better, & Cheaper tight end. We need a tight end that can run block and help the "new" tackles with pass protection. ASJ > Finley