• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

The Charlotte Panthers? Come on, Joe.

In today's world, only few have the time to sit and watch Twitter all day long. Breaking news in today's world is overrated. Differentiating yourself with accurate and interesting information---perhaps from a slightly different angle---is more important. Indeed, with the advent of Twitter, everyone basically breaks news at the same time.

The quality of the content is what matters.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

..should be Charlotte Panthers anyway.

Only reason it isn't is due to the attempt to get into the pockets of all five of the people in SC who have full time jobs.

The writers should utilize the info that breaks using Twitter and go research and come up with something comprehensive and interesting to say about it.

Link

Charlotte Panthers: Receiver Jason Avant signs one-year contract

I am not one to get on Joe Person or any other Panthers writers, but at worse this is a rookie mistake, or perhaps Joe is trying to tell Panthers fans that live outside of Charlotte something.

Perhaps Joe has had a few.

That's what they call us down here.

There must be literally no competition for his job.  Some young hungry cat needs to go in there and shake things up, any takers?

..should be Charlotte Panthers anyway.

Only reason it isn't is due to the attempt to get into the pockets of all five of the people in SC not living in Charleston who have full time jobs.

yeah that's why.

my mother worked as a journalist then an editor for a major newspaper for over 10 years. trust me I know. she would have sleepless nights worried she messed something up.

joe person is a disgrace.

He really is as bad as people here say he is.  Truly terrible in every aspect of the job.