Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Scootch over, first round WRs"---Allen Robinson needs room

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Nothing against Robinson, but it seems that the average Huddler thinks that all 32 picks of the 1st round will be wide receivers..

I do not understand this comment.  What led you to such a dramatic and inaccurate assumption about what Huddler's think? This article states that Robinson is now probably going to enter the first round discussion with about 8 others.  Huddlers were not referenced in the article.

Posted

ill like point out they dont drug test for pro-days, unlike the combine. 

Posted

I just picked him in the 3rd in a mock on Fanspeak.  w00t.

Posted

Outside of Watkins and Evans, all of the WRs scare me a little. But, nice to see guys like Robinson improving their stock and maybe causing OTs or fellow WRs to drop in the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd round. I would love to go with 2 WRs in the first 3 rounds.

I think the receivers look better this year than in years past. Robinson, Cooks and Beckham seem like the real deal too.

I would draft all three above Tavon Austin

1 person likes this

Posted

Due to the high amount of WR needy teams and the amount of solid prospects, I think this is going to be a draft where a guy everyone has cemented as a RD1 lock slips to 2 and a guy expected anywhere from the 3-4th moves up to rounds 1-2.  Different teams favor different receiving qualities.  

I see Robinson as a good player and he seems really solid but nothing ever jumps out to me from what I've seen.  I'm more on page with getting Cooks, Latimer, Beckham, or Adams. Matthews is still a possibility.  I'd want all of them over Robinson.  He'll be a mid-2nd-early 3rd imo.  

Posted

I've been on Robinson all offseason, He's probably my favorite realistic WR prospect from where we pick. 

Do want.

Posted

Outside of Watkins and Evans, all of the WRs scare me a little. But, nice to see guys like Robinson improving their stock and maybe causing OTs or fellow WRs to drop in the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd round. I would love to go with 2 WRs in the first 3 rounds. 

Evans is the receiver that really scares me.

Posted

Whatever the case it's a good draft to have a low pick. Very deep draft. We will get a good player

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Robinson is awesome. I agree, he may very well go at the bottom of the first. Philly, Cleveland, San Diego, Seattle, and of course, the Carolina can all do with a guy like him.

Posted

I really like Robinson, but I think there will be a WR at 28 I like more (OBJ, Matthews, Benjamin to name a few).  If he's there in the 2nd I wouldn't mind him picked there at all.

Posted

Due to the high amount of WR needy teams and the amount of solid prospects, I think this is going to be a draft where a guy everyone has cemented as a RD1 lock slips to 2 and a guy expected anywhere from the 3-4th moves up to rounds 1-2.  Different teams favor different receiving qualities.  

I see Robinson as a good player and he seems really solid but nothing ever jumps out to me from what I've seen.  I'm more on page with getting Cooks, Latimer, Beckham, or Adams. Matthews is still a possibility.  I'd want all of them over Robinson.  He'll be a mid-2nd-early 3rd imo.  

Nothing jumps out to you?!? 

Da fug?!?

He makes people look like they are on skates in the open field. Has one of the best YAC ability in the draft. 

Posted

Of the Big Ten recevers I would take Latimer before Robinson.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

only a Hoosier homer would rate Latiner above Robinson.