heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

Five years this fuging argument "ITS THE SCHEME! IT'S THE SCHEME!"

Coordinators with different philosophies have come and go, deangelo still has yet to return to his prime form. Our current coordinator is a guy who loves keeping the ball on the ground and not airing it out and that's still not good enough. Who do you want to build an offense around your precious deangelo? Who's worthy? Lynch has produced 1000-yard seasons with like 4 different coordinators in his career. it's not the fuging scheme

hasn't been 5 years.it was the scheme both years along with the OL.

#317 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:20 AM

im a fan of the panthers

im a fan of d will

ccc

write that on a piece of paper, put it in a pipe and shove it up your bum.   think about that for a minute... paying no mind to the continuous dribble of saliva coming from the corner of your lips while you prepare another paragraph about your disdain for d will and his contract.   now poop.  retrieve the pipe and smoke it.  

the end.

#318 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:16 AM

If I was over 30 years old and one of the highest paid Running Backs in the league. I probably wouldn't criticize the people that are keeping me on the roster.

#319 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

Fun Fact: Marshawn Lynch has never rushed for 1k yards without at least 250 carries. The last time Dwill got at least 250 carries? 1500 yards and 18 tds.

Hey fun fact did you know that when it's threatening rain and the quarterback happens to have diarrhea on game day that deangelo has a 7.8 yards a carry to Marshawn's 7.79?

http://en.m.wikipedi...icking_(fallacy)

#320 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

hasn't been 5 years.it was the scheme both years along with the OL.

lol nope

If he was a really good back and not some fan favorite that people love to molly coddle, he'd be consistently putting up good numbers like any good running back does. A true great back like LaDainian Tomlinson did it consistently no matter how good or bad the chargers were, no matter who was the offensive coordinator, or what personnel they had.

#321 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:33 AM

You can pull up stats that show Greg Hardy's sacks came against bums and rookies at the end of the year. And he only recorded a sack In about half the games, but I don't here anyone jumping on his case. Especially with statements like for us to win the Super Bowl we need to pay him a bunch of money. At least DWill is concerned about the team. Greg Hardy has been running a pay me circus all offseason. Talked about dominating cereal before the playoffs and barely breathed on Kaepernick, and we're paying him 13 mil.

Your logic is flawed as per usual...

If Hardy's 15 sacks came against bums and backups then clearly everyone else has 15 sacks as well since they play against those same bums and backups...

Herpadoodledoo...in reality only 12 DEs and 8 of the "rush" LBs in the entire NFL last year had double digit sack totals.

So tell me why would we be jumping on Hardy's case?

Because he is one of 20 starting "rush the passer" types this year that dominated their competition?  Because he is a top 3 pass rusher? 

durr wut

#322 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

lol nope

If he was a really good back and not some fan favorite that people love to molly coddle, he'd be consistently putting up good numbers like any good running back does. A true great back like LaDainian Tomlinson did it consistently no matter how good or bad the chargers were, no matter who was the offensive coordinator, or what personnel they had.

LOL yep!How about how bad he is because he isn't Jim Brown or because he isn't AP? What LT did has nothing to do with DeAngelo. I really don't see a Tomlinson or Brown waiting in the wings or the draft to take Williams place.

#323 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM

LOL yep!How about how bad he is because he isn't Jim Brown or because he isn't AP? What LT did has nothing to do with DeAngelo. I really don't see a Tomlinson or Brown waiting in the wings or the draft to take Williams place.

So are you admitting he isn't as good as those guys or that you guys like to pretend he is too?

#324 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

We don't necessarily need better rushers. We've made it to the playoffs without a 1000 yard rusher multiple times in our history and we can do it again. The obstacle is that we're paying a franchise back premium for an 800 yard rusher when we could be spending that money on more important positions.

#325 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:35 AM

So are you admitting he isn't as good as those guys or that you guys like to pretend he is too?

I don't know who "you guys" are. Are you talking to me or a general group of posters you assign one thought to? Who are "those guys"?  I haven't proposed a pretend scenario for D-Will. Do you mean Brown and AP? I haven't seen anyone say he is as good as them, just you suggesting that it was said or thought.  Williams stands on his own and his performance has been affected by the OL and the scheme. Block for him and he can make plays.  he is a back you need to get out in space , he is not a power runner.

#326 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:38 AM

We don't necessarily need better rushers. We've made it to the playoffs without a 1000 yard rusher multiple times in our history and we can do it again. The obstacle is that we're paying a franchise back premium for an 800 yard rusher when we could be spending that money on more important positions.

and the 800 yd rusher can be a 1000 yd rusher with some better schemes and better blocking.

#327 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:47 AM

Or the 800 yard rusher has hit his ceiling, considering that's all he's done the past three years in multiple schemes

#328 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

I don't know who "you guys" are. Are you talking to me or a general group of posters you assign one thought to? Who are "those guys"? I haven't proposed a pretend scenario for D-Will. Do you mean Brown and AP? I haven't seen anyone say he is as good as them, just you suggesting that it was said or thought. Williams stands on his own and his performance has been affected by the OL and the scheme. Block for him and he can make plays. he is a back you need to get out in space , he is not a power runner.

Because other people have asserted he's that good based on their implication.

#329 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

Dp

#330 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

Because other people have asserted he's that good based on their implication.

"other people" ," implication." Great!  so all who think DeAngelo is a good back are lumped in with "other people?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com