• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost of Steve Smith

I'm glad this whiny bitch isn't a Panther...

If Smith had been using the internet for 13 years with the Panthers he'd have far fewer fans. He needs to step back from Twitter and go back to camouflaging his juvenile personality with being a "fiery competitor." it's hard to do that when you're snapping at 13 year old fans on the internet.

either that or let his PR people run his twitter

Batman, spider monkey, Bruce Wayne and now the ghost of Steve smith.

Oh crap.  Is that who that is?

Am I the only one who can easily decipher these kinds of things?

I don't know if you're the only one but I've never been very good at detecting repeat trolls.

Am I the only one who can easily decipher these kinds of things?

Nah if you read between the lines you can see similarities. What topics they're preoccupied with, the way they phrase stuff, who they get into pissing matches with, etc. Anybody who was here for pffl should have it down.

Nah if you read between the lines you can see similarities. What topics they're preoccupied with, the way they phrase stuff, who they get into pissing matches with, etc. Anybody who was here for pffl should have it down.

Yeah exactly

I'm surprised that people are surprised that 89 is a dick. He isn't two-faced, he acts the same way off the field as he does on the field... if anyone else has met him at TC or at another venue I'm sure they will tell you the same thing.

It's true. From everything I have heard he is basically a prick in person. Never met him though and I couldn't care less.

Cut the cord already, you are absolutely beyond obsessed with the guy.

I give you another week before you get banned yet again and have to create a new alt.

What was his old account?

Batman, spider monkey, Bruce Wayne and now the ghost of Steve smith.

^^^

What was his old account?

Smitty seems to be a guy who rants and tirades against anything he happens to oppose at any given time. I mean I don't see how that wasn't apparent to anybody that he flip flops like a beached tuna on steroids. He instantly started talking trash about how we're going to be sorry when the panthers play the ravens this year. 

Steve has never openly talked trash about the Panthers....

I dont get why people feel they can say whatever they want to celebrities on Twitter, but when the celebrity replies they are labeled an asshole?