• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYPantherFan

Canadian Connection 2.0 - Alex Hall

Good size. We really need a solid back up DE. Sure Addison,Alexander, and Horton are decent but I would love to see us have a 3rd starting caliber DE. Deep Defensive lines wins championships. Not saying this guy is the answer but who knows what he will do this season.

Gettleman and our scouts have scoured the Earth for talent the past 2 years.

Arena League - Brian Folkerts

Canadian Universities - Linden Gaydosh

Canadian League - Alex Hall

Off the street - Colin Cole

Japanese sumo wrestler as a an OL developmental player incoming.

this is the dude who sacked cam in his first preseason game. he jumped on cam's back and cam carried him for a couple seconds before someone else came in to bring him down.

this is the dude who sacked cam in his first preseason game. he jumped on cam's back and cam carried him for a couple seconds before someone else came in to bring him down.

hall_alex-nyg.jpg

I had to laugh watching that video of him sacking Cam. The conversation on the sideline is funny. "How's a Quarterback outweigh a D-End?" lol

My only issue with this guy is his weight.   Kind of a light weight at DE.   He has an uphill climb to make the roster of 53.

I asked my same question above in a sports group I am in on Facebook. Here are a few responses.

Dont know much...He was a low pick, small school. Think Browns traded him to Philly..then they cut him,, he bounced around a few teams, then bounced out. Don't follow CFL, but if those numbers are correct, that's crazy, and don't care where you play. Maybe a freak year, maybe he'll get cut,........ maybe he discovered himself.... or discovered roads ?

Chris: Hall was a raw, but athletic late rounder that needed to work on his technique. To the best of my knowledge, he was strictly a rotational player while he was with the Browns and I believe that he was simply the victim of teams having a year of film on him to figure out his limited repertoire. I don't think that Carolina picked him up to be a starter, but rather to add depth. Not an exciting move, but smart none the less.

I emailed this question to a friend of mine (HUGE Browns fan) and he replied. It would appear that calling Hall rotational would be an overstatement on my part. According to Mr. Zolac: Alex Hall was a "situational" player that got figured out AND passed on the depth chart by more consistant players.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ANTOINE HENDERSON

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts