Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 NHL PLAYOFFS (Round 2)

188 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not too sure either of these teams can beat NY. NY is fast as hell.

Posted

This is a game 7 in large part because Chicago gets themselves out of position on D way too often.

Well Quick has gone to poo too. It's a battle of whose weakness is the weakest.

Posted

And it's LA vs NY in the Stanley Cup Final. I hope they schedule it so that I can see whole games during the work week.

Posted

And after watching the western finals and checking the stats, I'd put Quick at #6 for American goalies behind Bishop, Miller, Howard, Anderson, and Schneider. And he was our starter in the Olympics lol. Shows how poor Blysma is at picking goalies.

Posted

I hate the kings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Kings in 6. Going to throw NY around and the wear and tear will get to the smaller Rangers. Quick hasn't played great but he's already won a cup. Can't see LA losing more than 2 games, they just seem to have everything going for them right now. 

Posted

Kings in 6. Going to throw NY around and the wear and tear will get to the smaller Rangers. Quick hasn't played great but he's already won a cup. Can't see LA losing more than 2 games, they just seem to have everything going for them right now.

NY is fast as hell and they can hit too. Plus Lundy is better than Quick.

Posted

I really don't see NY winning more than one unless Henrik stands on his head.  The Kings aren't like Boston, they're not going to let a fast team eat them up by trying to throw their weight around.  Just a better hockey team.  Kings in 5.

1 person likes this