#1 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

Yes, I know it's way tooooo early for this sort of thing.

http://www.philsteel...14/DBApr14.html

ACC - 1. FSU 16. Clemson 23. UNC  25. Louisville

#2 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

I am suprrised to see Clemson in the top 20.

#3 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,204 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

Gamecocks at 10 sounds right.

#4 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

We suck lol

#5 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

I've heard that Penn St has their eyes set on some young tight ends. And they're recruiting for their football team too!

#6 PirateNation88

PirateNation88

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

UNC at #23? very surprising. It never fails, Carolina ranks in at the top 25 every year in scouting and always manages a sub par year. Yet everyone expects that "this year" will be different. 

#7 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:41 AM

UNC at #23? very surprising. It never fails, Carolina ranks in at the top 25 every year in scouting and always manages a sub par year. Yet everyone expects that "this year" will be different. 

We should take ECU off the schedule. What's the point in playing a decent team that doesn't benefit your school in any way yet can make you look terrible if you lose to them? 

#8 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:58 AM

Typical jealous ECUer response. You probably pull for the dookies come basketball season. UNC is absolutely loaded next year in what should be a wide open ACC-Coastal. They've got an excellent opportunity in front of them next year. I'm interested to see if MW is going to be able to take the next step. 

Keep an eye on Quinshad Davis and TJ Logan. 

#9 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:01 AM

We should take ECU off the schedule. What's the point in playing a decent team that doesn't benefit your school in any way yet can make you look terrible if you lose to them? 

I am an ECU alum but I love the Heels. I totally agree with you. Playing ECU isn't beneficial to UNC in ANY way whatsoever except for the short 1.5 hour ride students can make from Chapel Hill to Greenville when they at ECU. Playing UNC is a huge, huge game for ECU and in many ways it's their Super Bowl. It's the same reason why I don't like Carolina scheduling teams like them and UNCC in basketball. It's a bigger game for them and they are playing with house money. ECU basketball gave the dookies a little scare in December this year at Cameron. 

#10 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:09 PM

I am an ECU alum but I love the Heels. I totally agree with you. Playing ECU isn't beneficial to UNC in ANY way whatsoever except for the short 1.5 hour ride students can make from Chapel Hill to Greenville when they at ECU. Playing UNC is a huge, huge game for ECU and in many ways it's their Super Bowl. It's the same reason why I don't like Carolina scheduling teams like them and UNCC in basketball. It's a bigger game for them and they are playing with house money. ECU basketball gave the dookies a little scare in December this year at Cameron. 

Basketball i say bring them on. theres 30 games. If we're that good well be there. Football there's only 12. Replace ECU with a similar school that doesn't play balls out vs UNC.

#11 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

Basketball i say bring them on. theres 30 games. If we're that good well be there. Football there's only 12. Replace ECU with a similar school that doesn't play balls out vs UNC.

ECU hoops gave UNC a helluva fight 2 years ago and they could have beat the dookies this year in Cameron. I like Jeff Lebo, but ECU basketball is irrelevant and I couldn't tell you the last time they made the NCAAT. A surprise loss to them could be devastating for your RPI.

A majority of the Pirate fanbase pulls for duke come basketball season anyway. 

But I'm with ya on football - I'd like to see them reschedule someone else in their place. It helps UNC in absolutely no way possible except for a short bus ride for their fans when they play in Greenville. The game is bigger for ECU than it is Carolina. MUCH bigger.

UNC and ECU don't even recruit from the same talent pool. 

#12 wareagleflyboy

wareagleflyboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:10 PM

This is my somewhat biased (Auburn Student) opinion, but Alabama is to high.  They are a top 10 team, but they have a big if at QB going into next year just assuming Jacob Coker is going to pan out.  That being said Auburn is too high as well.  We were not the 2nd best team in the nation last year.  We just happened to fall into (and should have beat Imho) FSU in the national championship game.  Not all the bounces are going to go our way this year and we could fall out of the top 10 i think.  

Notre Dame and USC overrated like always, Otherwise this looks pretty good i think.

#13 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

Look at this poo that just popped up my twitter feed:

BoVFeEdCEAIJR1J.jpg

Like I said bro I am an ECU alumni but come on man...WEEK 3! LOL! ECU's season is peaking in September. This is their Super Bowl. UNC needs to get them off the schedule ASAP. 

Edited by 4Corners, 23 May 2014 - 11:25 AM.

#14 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

My dads an ECU alum as well. Like me he was brought up cheering for the Heels. Going to ECU didn't change that fortunately.

#15 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

Look at this poo that just popped up my twitter feed:

BoVFeEdCEAIJR1J.jpg

Like I said bro I am an ECU alumni but come on man...WEEK 3! LOL! ECU's season is peaking in September. This is their Super Bowl. UNC needs to get them off the schedule ASAP. 

Oh yeah, this'uns gettin bumped you motherf*cker

Laughing-GIF.gif

Ahhhhhhhh man you are such a misinformed troll -- like most Caro-whiners. And good luck "taking us off your schedule". UNC and NC State are required by the UNC Board of Governors to play ECU on a consistent basis.

Looks like you and you "loaded" (really...REALLY) team is going to have to nut up or shut up at least every other year. Sorry no hiding for you and your constantly underperforming, always entertaining to watch make dumbasses of yourselves, Tar Holes.

The PR department puts an ad out informing the fans that there won't be any single game tickets available for a big out of conference game and it instantly becomes our Super Bowl. That schtick, my friend, ran out for you at 55-31.

"Jealous ECU-er"....ay yi yi. No, what I love is the underdog mentality that I grew up with being a 3rd generation Pirate, I would much rather put 50,000 butts in the seats every week full of passionate fans (not the whine and cheese, stuck up pieces of sh*t that you call fans) that truly care, win or lose, about the program. Unfortunately you can't say the same, otherwise you'd have a full football stadium.

Edited by PiratePanther189, 16 July 2014 - 05:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.