#16 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

Why the hell would we waste our first round pick on a RT who might not be in the league 6 years from now because of his surgically damaged knee?

Too risky, no thanks. I don't want another Otah situation.

Yeah this whole post shows your ignorance of the situation. Do some independent research on the subject before you speak on it because it sounds like you only read reports immediately after the combine and nothing more.

#17 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,892 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Yeah this whole post shows your ignorance of the situation. Do some independent research on the subject before you speak on it because it sounds like you only read reports immediately after the combine and nothing more.

You keep bringing up 'ignorance' as your foundation but the fact remains Kouandjio's stock has plummeted because left knee is potentially shot, and he isn't fluid and quick enough to handle speed rushers at the next level. The tape doesn't lie. For example, Oklahoma's Striker (solid starter) and Auburn's Ford (Top 5 at his position) beat him like a bongo drum repeatedly. 

Independent research? Kouandjio has an arthritic knee dating back to his 2011 injury. Dr. Andrews says his knee is fine now but arthritic knees don't just vanish or 'clear up'. How about you do some independent research of your own? I could care less what Dr. Andrews says. This is the doctor that declared RG3 ready and healthy for the 2013 season and then backtracked on his claims once RG3 began to struggle.

#18 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

You keep bringing up 'ignorance' as your foundation but the fact remains Kouandjio's stock has plummeted because left knee is potentially shot, and he isn't fluid and quick enough to handle speed rushers at the next level. The tape doesn't lie. For example, Oklahoma's Striker (solid starter) and Auburn's Ford (Top 5 at his position) beat him like a bongo drum repeatedly.

Independent research? Kouandjio has an arthritic knee dating back to his 2011 injury. Dr. Andrews says his knee is fine now but arthritic knees don't just vanish or 'clear up'. How about you do some independent research of your own? I could care less what Dr. Andrews says. This is the doctor that declared RG3 ready and healthy for the 2013 season and then backtracked on his claims once RG3 began to struggle.

Except his stock has actually risen given that many scouts and analysts realized the after combine reports were completely over blown.

Most scouts think he has the athleticism to handle speed rushers just find and good job picking out one guy on a game he admittedly didn't have a great showing in. If you ACTUALLY look at the tape for the whole season you would see he got progressively more dominant as the season went on.

Provide some links showing his arthritic knee issues. Because the reports were stemming from a "failed surgery" which was proven false and can easily be seen in the fact since his surgery his freshman year he didn't miss a single practice or game for the next two seasons straight.

Your ignorance shows when you try to easily dismiss the most well respected doctor in the field in Andrews trying to cite rg3 as an example when it's clearly documented he was vocal in saying he wasn't actually ready and needed time. But you don't really care about facts just silly little narratives you tell yourself to make you see like some all knowing scout

#19 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

Just say no to Cyrus.

#20 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

CarolinaCoolin, serious question.  Are you related to Kouadjio or something?  I've just never seen anyone have such a raging hard on for a prospect with so many question marks.

#21 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

CarolinaCoolin, serious question. Are you related to Kouadjio or something? I've just never seen anyone have such a raging hard on for a prospect with so many question marks.

Raging = dispelling misinformation and utter ignorance. Gotcha

#22 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:32 PM

Except his stock has actually risen given that many scouts and analysts realized the after combine reports were completely over blown.

Most scouts think he has the athleticism to handle speed rushers just find and good job picking out one guy on a game he admittedly didn't have a great showing in. If you ACTUALLY look at the tape for the whole season you would see he got progressively more dominant as the season went on.

Provide some links showing his arthritic knee issues. Because the reports were stemming from a "failed surgery" which was proven false and can easily be seen in the fact since his surgery his freshman year he didn't miss a single practice or game for the next two seasons straight.

Your ignorance shows when you try to easily dismiss the most well respected doctor in the field in Andrews trying to cite rg3 as an example when it's clearly documented he was vocal in saying he wasn't actually ready and needed time. But you don't really care about facts just silly little narratives you tell yourself to make you see like some all knowing scout

Very good argument. I can't dismiss any of your points. Sometimes you have to go with your gut about a potential draft pick. While I think you are correct about the reports being overblown, In my opinion I see where there could be potential problems down the road because of his size. A 300 pound man on a repaired knee makes some Huddlers worry when his day to day job involves bending, sliding and generating torque hundreds of times each day.

#23 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

Very good argument. I can't dismiss any of your points. Sometimes you have to go with your gut about a potential draft pick. While I think you are correct about the reports being overblown, In my opinion I see where there could be potential problems down the road because of his size. A 300 pound man on a repaired knee makes some Huddlers worry when his day to day job involves bending, sliding and generating torque hundreds of times each day.

Wow. An actually same post from someone not completely talking out of their ass. I respect your opinions and I think due diligence is required when it comes to any prospect but I feel as if a lot of opinions generated about him come from a lot misinformation being thrown around so it's easier for people to believe what their told instead of actually realizing there's nothing wrong with the kids knee at all

#24 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

Raging = dispelling misinformation and utter ignorance. Gotcha

Okay...

Jesus, you live in your own little world, don't you?  To not even acknowledge the question marks surrounding Kouandjio...  wow.  Most people with hard ons for prospects will at least be somewhat honest about the knocks against them, but not this guy.

#25 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:41 PM

Okay...

Jesus, you live in your own little world, don't you? To not even acknowledge the question marks surrounding Kouandjio... wow. Most people with hard ons for prospects will at least be somewhat honest about the knocks against them, but not this guy.

Go through all my posts. I've been very open about how he has technical issues that can be addressed through coaching. But I have also been equally as open that this knee "issue" is bullshit and anyone who cites that as a reason to not take the guy doesn't really know what they are talking about.

Sorry I don't blinding go along with baseless reports that have been constantly proven false the later it's been. My bad

#26 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,026 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:43 PM

Yes he is. Get out of here with that bullshit

Not really,hearing his knees may only hold up two years.

#27 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:48 PM

I DO NOT want Cyrus in the first round and i will be pissed if we draft him there.

#28 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:48 PM

Not really,hearing his knees may only hold up two years.

Please cite your sources

#29 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

I think the people hating on drafting Kouba are fapping to the thought of reaching for a WR.

#30 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Member from WAAAYY Back

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,281 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

Yes he is. Get out of here with that bullshit

He's lazy.. Showed up at the biggest interview in his life and bomb like the a Nuke.

He as arthritis and has cronic knee issues.   Why not draft him and we can give him Stewart's bike when we cut him next year.

I pray we have him scratched on our big board at least in round 1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com