Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Report: Schedule Release April 22nd

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

and to think I almost clicked into this thread only to read an announcement of the schedule announcement...

Posted · Report post

and to think I almost clicked into this thread only to read an announcement of the schedule announcement...

oh no doubt worry I'm sure the NFL will have  a day long special for that 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Would be huge disappointment if we don't get 3 prime time games.

Honestly, I think it's going to be similar to last year. We will get a Thursday night game (everyone does), and then add the nationally televised preseason game (w/ the Chiefs I think) that has already been released, we're looking at maybe 1 more game against someone on probably MNF. So yeah, 3 prime time games. 

Posted · Report post

Was it Vikings at home in 2009?

Or giants in 2008?

Vikings 2009 SNF is without a doubt the coldest game I've ever been to...at least that I can rememebr

Posted · Report post

MNF vs Seattle

MNF @ Baltimore

SNF @ New Orleans

TNF vs Atlanta

Posted · Report post

Vikings 2009 SNF is without a doubt the coldest game I've ever been to...at least that I can rememebr

That was a glorious game.

Julius Peppers singlehandedly destroyed Brett Favre. He kept the sea of Packer/Viking Favre jersey wearin losers quiet.

Posted · Report post

The Panthers@Ravens is obviously an intriguing game with the Smith story line. You gotta figure Seattle is gonna have 4-5 PT games. They are on our home docket. Green Bay always has a few. We have to go up there. And of course any of our division games are candidates as well. 

It seems we get paired with Philly often on prime time games, so that one is my pick. I also think a surprising match up @Cincy is a sleeper pick.

Posted · Report post

Last season.

Or did you mean host?

Was it the Saints' game? I blocked that one out so that's probably why I didn't remember.

Posted · Report post

Honestly could care less about prime time games, although the Pats game last season was terrific. I just love Sunday afternoons and the pre-game leading up to Panthers' kick off. Prime time games just show how much attention we're getting and most of the time that's not a good thing for us. 

I suppose I'd have a different view if I could attend the games...

Posted · Report post

Hopefully we have an easy schedule.

Posted · Report post

I'd be happy with all 1pm games and I go to every home game...Whatever the schedule though, I will be there.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Don't really care about primetime games that much. Just hoping the GB and Minny game is early.
1 person likes this