Photo
- - - - -

2012 NFL redraft: oh, RGIII didn't go #1?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 CelticCat

CelticCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

People always stuff like this but it really doesn't make any difference what receivers he has. He is a good player and fine QB. Cam hasn't has much WR talent around him and he's still very good. He will have a bunch of bargain basement guys or rookies at WR this year, that doesn't make him a worse player. His stats may suffer but I'm not talking about stats - I'm talking about being good on your own.

I'm not a Luck jock sniffer but I can give the guy the credit he is due.

Yeah, they are both talented for sure. But they'll both be connected in peoples minds since he kind of snubbed us in most peoples minds by staying in school. Truth is, he was probably just doing the best thing for himself, getting his degree and enjoying his college life. Hell, he probably wanted to win the BCS like Cam did.

Here's another thing to consider, they both had failed #1WR prospects as their #4 receiving targets.

DHB - 29 catches 309 yards 1 TD

Ginn - 36 catches 556 yards 5 TD

#47 Thal

Thal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:53 PM

Luck is the best young QB is the league. I love Cam but I'd take Luck over him.

In which category? What ability he has that stands out? Oh, I forgot, just your opinion. Defensive coordinators don't have nightmare game planning for Luck.

#48 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

I swear to god using that fuging acronym when speaking of Robert Griffin is so fuging ANNOYING!!!!!

when speaking with friends that are foreskin fans I refer to him as "little Bob" or RGKnee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com