• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Playoff Game 1: Charlotte Bobcats @ Miami Heat

120-90 in favor of Miami and I'm going high for the cats.

They haven't beaten us that bad all year, for the most part the games have been close and just got away from us down the stretch.

I actually feel a lot better going into this series than I was with Orlando a few years ago.

We just gotta get that first W.

That's really where I am as a fan. I just want 1 playoff win as a franchise. This season is already a success, IMO.

Lebron will be well rested and ready to play. Bobcats could keep it close early but heat win by 15+.

Just PM'd Tonya Harding.  Don't lose hope.

That's really where I am as a fan. I just want 1 playoff win as a franchise. This season is already a success, IMO.

I really don't want "the bobcats" to disappear forever without at least one playoff victory. It just wouldn't be right.

I would like to say two things...

Everyone is trying to make it out like we're going to get killed by the Heat... well here's the story. The Heat swept us this year, but it wasn't by this 30 point margin that people always seem to bring up. Actually, the Heat's average margin of victory was 10.5 points and even that is deceiving. One of the Heat's wins was a one point loss AT MIAMI and then an eight point OVERTIME LOSS at home. The point is, we can compete with these guys and while they limped into the playoffs finishing 4-6 in their last 10 games, your Bobcats finished 8-2.

Finally, we're 0-17 in the big three era... we're do a few wins.

Charlotte is gonna surprise some people in this series. The 0-15 record vs Miami is irrelevant, that was before Big Al. Charlotte barely lost 2 games this year by what 1-2 points? Both games they probably should've won.

Miami won't blow them out.

Would be nice to push them to 6. Then MJ can say looky here Memo, we're for real. Come put us over the top.

You wanna see LeBron rip up his contract & run to LA? Push him to 6 then sign Melo.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Billy_T

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts